Review of BuyMSOffice

Tel: +44 800 014 8880
sales@buymsoffice.co.uk

shangt
5/11/17

Great upgrade with outlook. Allowed me to access my organization's mail server easily. I'm impressed with how easy the installation process.

bridgettec3
5/8/17

I needed Office 2013 to do an ecollege course. so I looked around and saw this company. The price was very good. so I purchased with my credit card. I actioned this on a Saturday afternoon and I received an email with a jpeg file saying I will get the download and product key in 24 hours. I then checked reviews and some were quite worrying. However the download email did not arrive in the 24 hours. I emailed on the Monday and got them within 45 minutes. I loaded up and entered the product key and all is working fine.

jacol1
4/19/17

I'm really glad there's a site like this.Got a bigger discounts compare to others. Can't say anything about their support, they're all the best!! Thanks!

jamesc411
4/10/17

"Even if there were some delays, I still give you a 5 star rating for being honest, professional, and for giving me options after you guys ran out of keys for my purchased software. That upgrade was totally worth it!"

michaelk213
2/24/17

Just been told by Microsoft themselves that the licences are pirated, and they are investigating the bogus company. If you buy you will get microsoft office but the licence at best illegal.

stirlingp
2/19/17

It was a rubbish experience. My laptop windows 10 was corrupted when I attempted the MS office installation. The help desk were unable to help and advised me to get windows re-downloaded. My local computer buffs sorted the windows problem but got the same problem when they tried to install the copy of Office 2010. Their advice cut your losses and walk away. I guess these guys with their no refund policy are laughing all the way to the bank.

mervf
2/10/17

Worth the money. Easy checkout and product delivery. The product works and activate with no issues. Good deal!

mandym54
1/12/17

The site is easy to navigate and Product works great.We receive our software via email and activate without any problem.

annaw92
1/3/17

I'm glad I found this website. They have the cheapest among all sites and software guarantee within minutes. We'll be buying more.

guyp19
12/29/16

Concerned this is a scam site - no download email no passcode outside the time given by there t&cs.

No number response.

erins67
12/19/16

I got my software an additional 10% discount! Thanks! I hope this discount is available to everyone all through out the year! LOL!

stever132
12/19/16

Paid for MS Office 2+ weeks ago but nothing received.
The contact details (phone, chat, email) are all useless.
Microsoft does not recognise BuyMSOffice as a reseller.

anthonya68
12/6/16

Whatever you DON'T buy from this company. They don't respond to telephone calls, e-mails - NOTHING. Supposedly a product key is sent fairly quickly - 2 weeks on I'm still waiting.
The website indicates that it's a British company, but the credit card billing address is USA.
Just BEWARE

alisonl15
12/2/16

I should have read the reviews before I was hooked. I have spent two hours trying to get a download,The code key was issued to another email address, The second link appeared quite odd, and my suspicions have proved that this was too good to be true. I tried to contact my bank who can't cancel a transaction while in "progress". I asked for a refund but they was then told no operator available. I been using the chat line, but they fobbed me off for ages. The telephone Line I tried went dead, and now they have cut me off chat. Perhaps this should be a warning check the authenticity of this company first.

roberth300
11/10/16

Fast download and Product key are all genuine

janisn4
11/5/16

They provide cheapest price for genuine MS Office product. Instant download and product key works!

jessg27
11/3/16

I got my software fast and download.

nathanielp19
11/1/16

I love how my Windows 10 Pro works! Thanks for the quick service and download.

bernadettep4
10/29/16

Thank you for you reps who assisted me with my new install! You made it so easy for me with the download tips! Keep up the good work!

hollya17
10/29/16

They have legitimate MS products that I need for my assignment. They helped me from purchasing online until activation! You guys are the best!

johnb705
10/20/16

some sites are too good to be true. This one is not! I got Windows 10 at a very affordable price.

marianner3
10/9/16

When we first bought it, we did not get a download email, neither did we get the key for it. Eventually after contacting them several times we got a key, but that did not work, as the key had been used for somebody else. I contacted customer support and they said to send a screen shot, which they lost several times, just saying we should call Microsoft and ask for them to sort it. We did that, and MS said it was a fraudulent code, and to contact the re-seller again. This has now been going on for a month, and every time I ask for them to sort it, they just ask for something else, or just do not get back. I am pleased that I bought it through Paypal, so at least there is some protection. I buy a lot of software, and this is by far the worst experience I have ever had.

vickyg28
9/27/16

This is a great stop for microsoft office products! I have ordered Office 2016 Professional Plus and Outlook 2016 at an affordable price!

marshallg16
9/27/16

I got my Windows 7 pro in just 15 minutes. Legit software. Keep up the good work people!

maylaw1
9/15/16

They match the price from other site and got big discount.

Questions? Get answers from the BuyMSOffice staff and other customers.

BuyMSOffice?