Review of BuyMSOffice

Tel: +44 800 014 8880
sales@buymsoffice.co.uk

kimr90
9/9/16

I love this sites products very affordable and genuine. I have informed my friends about this and they have the same feedback too!

rickz3
9/4/16

This site provides direct download to the software and is very understandable. No reason no one could install it in a flash.

martina141
8/25/16

Purchased Office 2016 from the but I never got my key. Had to call them several times promising me that they would send the key. After frustratingly waiting hours for the key, I called them up and told them I would call my bank to cancel the purchase and will report them to Microsoft for scamming people! They finally sent me the key after the threats I had made! Terrible customer service!

petert105
8/21/16

Bought Office 2013 from them and when I entered the key it shows it's invalid because it has been activated too many times. This website is a scam, look somewhere else.

jonathanb112
8/20/16

I was amazed when I saw the prices at which Buy MS Office were offering Office 2016 products. I ordered one which I could afford, paid by credit card, received an acknowledgement within a couple of minutes. Later that day I received a phonecall to verify my identity and my purchase, and within a few minutes received an email informing me that they would upgrade my purchase to a better product at no extra cost, with the product key, which worked perfectly. By the time I went to be everything was up and running. No complaints whatsoever.

nated6
8/19/16

Never deal with this company. The file i downloaded from the company has virus scanned by Norton.

ianr47
8/15/16

I did not receive my license key after purchasing so I called them several times and they finally picked up after 1 hour of trying to reach them! They said they will send me the key and after a few hours of waiting, the key was invalid! I emailed them for a refund but never got a reply and now they won't pick up my calls!! #%$%#%$% company!!!! Should've known they're a scam! Stay away from them!!!

cathyb45
8/14/16

I am mad and appalled by your lousy service. Product key is not valid and will not activate. Called Microsoft and they told me it has been activated 8 times.

kevind83
8/14/16

Stay away from this site. It's a scam people. Taken out my money with no product.

ednaw19
6/30/16

They help me install my new windows 10. Thank you

neilw35
6/23/16

I ordered MS Office Home & Business 2013, before finding all the negative reviews online. I started to panic; but within 24 hours - as promised - my product key arrived, and it activated without any problem.

I'll deal with them again!

melvinl16
6/18/16

My first time dealing with BuyMSoffice and I couldn't be happier.
Went exactly as they said.
No hassle download and install.
I'm sure I will use them again and feel confident referring them to anyone

lucym53
5/24/16

I bought windows office for Mac. I installed it to my computer never had a problem.

joeyy2
5/24/16

Purchased Windows 7 Home Premium and installed without any hassle and activated it right away. Thanks guys!

lowells17
5/19/16

Cheap products and easy to use! Hassle free purchase!

janad3
5/16/16

Bough the software and was able to install it with the help of their customer support. Loving it.

acel9
5/13/16

There was never a time that the support left me on the installation process. They made sure that it was installed and activated before they left the chat session. Amazing product and service.

amandap81
5/13/16

I search for cheap software and I got this site. They have legit software in reasonable price.

amandac122
5/13/16

Cheapest office 2016 and legit software.

earls33
4/21/16

I had no problem with the installation and the support line was always there to walk me through everything! I would recommend this site to my friends! Thank you!

marial105
4/18/16

Very cheap price and unlimited support. I will recommend the site to a friend.

darcym6
3/3/16

purchased office 2016 home and student!! 100% working!! thanks!!

williams417
1/16/16

This site offers the best prices for Microsoft products in the UK. They even offer price matching by up to 5%.

Questions? Get answers from the BuyMSOffice staff and other customers.

BuyMSOffice?