Review of Buyfblikes.ca

SITE CLOSED

1 star

johannesk5
2/15/14

Fast YouTube view delivery and they're still here after over two months.

helzaf
7/8/13

Awesome people who run this site! My Likes were delivered within 6 hours and were all US based Likes. Great job!!

anahitf
1/10/13

Awesome site! I just got my purchase delivered and the Likes are all from my businesses town!! GREAT job!

emilyk7
12/17/12

They delivered the Likes pretty quick and I'm happy with the service but if you want to buy more than the 1000 Likes you have to email them for the special order and that made the process a bit more complicated. Nice job with delivery though and I'm happy.

jannist
12/7/12

I bought 10k Twitter followers and got upgraded to 30,000 free and they delivered in less than 12 hours. Great job and I am more than satisfied with the result!!

albertm29
12/3/12

I bought 1000 Likes from BuyFBLikes.ca and it was a great experience. All the Likes had active profiles and pictures and they significantly improved my pages traffic. I am getting ready to puchase from them again and am very happy with BuyFBLikes.ca

Questions? Get answers from the Buyfblikes.ca staff and other customers.

Buyfblikes.ca?