This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Buyfblikes.ca

Buyfblikes.ca

Buyfblikes.ca has a consumer rating of 4.83 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Buyfblikes.ca ranks 656th among Marketing sites.

How would you rate Buyfblikes.ca?

“Awesome site!”

Anahit F.
1/10/13

Awesome site! I just got my purchase delivered and the Likes are all from my businesses town! GREAT job!

anahitf
January 10th, 2013
johannesk5
February 15th, 2014
Fast YouTube view delivery and they're still here after over two months.
emilyk7
December 17th, 2012
They delivered the Likes pretty quick and I'm happy with the service but if you want to buy more than the 1000 Likes you have to email them for the special order and that made the process a bit more complicated. Nice job with delivery though and I'm happy.
helzaf
July 8th, 2013
Awesome people who run this site! My Likes were delivered within 6 hours and were all US based Likes. Great job!
albertm29
December 3rd, 2012
I bought 1000 Likes from BuyFBLikes.ca and it was a great experience. All the Likes had active profiles and pictures and they significantly improved my pages traffic. I am getting ready to puchase from them again and am very happy with BuyFBLikes.ca
jannist
December 7th, 2012
I bought 10k Twitter followers and got upgraded to 30,000 free and they delivered in less than 12 hours. Great job and I am more than satisfied with the result!

Questions? Get answers from the Buyfblikes.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Buyfblikes.ca?

Have a question about Buyfblikes.ca?