Review of BusinessVibes

Tel: +1 416-642-4944
chand123@gmail.com

krishnam21
12/31/18

All shirt is really very fine.its quality is very good.really it is amazing.all is fine.i just like this......

snahar
11/11/18

HI guys, who wants to work in banking sector please go through that banking carrers, do not choose bankedge, its one of money making company, coaching is good, but placement worst, but with out job there is no use for coaching, at the time of joining they will say we will provide jobs in private banking, after that they will push you where ever they will get job opportunity, waste money and time, its a completely fraud, if you people want more information feel free to contact me 8073490768

zorayaf
1/23/18

Very grateful for your communications. I am very pleased to inform that the reshipment of my order was finally received and in excellent conditions.

allied14
12/13/16

Ordered a dress 12/09/16. I am trying to have it here soon and I tried to track the shipping it says error. It says information sent to FedEx. I called FedEx they said they haven't received anything.

rajeevr
8/6/15

BusinessVibes is one of the best B2B portal atleast for me, It gave me quick buyers and suppliers response within 1 hour.
I can say BusinessVibes= Traffic & Leads

Questions? Get answers from the BusinessVibes staff and other customers.

BusinessVibes?