Burger King

Ratings On Other Platforms

Reviews.io
2 / 5

Burger King has a consumer rating of 3.7 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Burger King ranks 65th among Food & Drink Other sites.

How would you rate Burger King?

“Best customer service”

Dainna M.
12/15/21

Me and my family was on the rode all day from traveling. We stop by to eat at burger King when I say every staff member was polite, friendly and helpful. Thanks burgerking for making my experience with mobile a great one.

“Utterly atrocious”

Miss L.
10/29/21

Ordered 2 bacon XL burgers. Cold and tough. Went in to exchange them. Got two replacements which were both still cold and tough. Bread so old it broke into pieces. Even the seagulls weren't impressed. No straws for the drinks either which came without apology. Absolutely ridiculous to serve customers cold and old food. Couldn't even eat. Disgusting.

dainnam
December 15th, 2021

salvam1
June 24th, 2021

After all those years and fair rates still good. The Rings of Onion are the bomb. Its chicken nuggets are better but cheaper than McDs. The Whopper fills. Coupons are fantastic. I love when they've got hotdogs.

mikew1829
March 3rd, 2022

Burger kind has good food and I enjoy it a lot. Sure it's not healthy but it's fast food so it does not have to be healthy. I would recommend burger king

missl47
October 29th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Wouldn’t advise eating at Linwood Paisley Renfrewshire branch at all.

Products used:
Food

davinc7
April 9th, 2021

My sister and I visited Salem, Indiana, recently for the Burger King. My sister was a firm believer in the vegan lifestyle. We were both excited to try the impossible burger, so she inquired if it was prepared on the same grill as hamburgers, as we were told. We demonstrated how ill she would be if the meat juices in her burger made her sick. The employee went to her manager and asked her to double-check that they weren't. We received our order, and the same employee asked if she liked it, which she did. That's what customer service is all about. PLEASE PUT IN A GRILL FOR VEGANS TO MAKE IMPOSSIBLE BURGERS BY ITSELF. Excellent burger and excellent service.

Questions? Get answers from the Burger King staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Burger King?

Have a question about Burger King?