BTCapital

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
3.4 / 5

BTCapital has a consumer rating of 4.38 stars from 47 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with BTCapital most frequently mention customer service.BTCapital ranks 13th among Cryptocurrency Other sites.

This company does not typically respond to reviews

How would you rate BTCapital?

“Very good customer service”

Charlotte S.
4/2/21

Very good customer service, attentive, proactive and friendly. I've been in the game for more years than I care to look back on and switched to online execution with the earliest platform available. The technology has improved out of sight since and of all the various brokers I was pleased to deal with, BTCapital has impressed the most. Both the free platform and ProRealTime are exceptional and support for even the slightest issue is simply outstanding.

“Horrible Thieves”

Kelly K.
2/2/22

They promise stable returns on your investment and ROI that will blow your mind. In the real sense, they manipulate you into believing your profits are soaring high but you can't withdraw. It took a lawsuit originating from the legal department of support@ switchlace. Tech to recover the already lost funds. It is a wise decision to make sure your $$ don't get in their possession, they don't invest it, they make away with it absolutely.

charlottes266
April 2nd, 2021

patrikj5
March 8th, 2021

Easy to use interface, 1 VIP trade every month (perfect for infrequent investors/traders, easily accessible information to make intelligent investing decisions. This is a great platform for beginners however still of great value to those with more experience.

otisd10
April 22nd, 2021

All in all my experience with stock/trading (previous companies etc) has been a nightmare. The agent from btcapital who took my call today could not have been more helpful in assisting me. People are often quick to complain but not as quick to praise. I would like to praise this agent for being patient, understanding and helpful. An asset to btcapital and highly recommendable.

dinjal
April 4th, 2021

Always receive the best advice and service from these guys. I had a couple of questions regarding an Apple trade and they helped me out quickly, efficiently and with respect. Very helpful. Thank you.

mickl36
March 21st, 2021

With a Trading Account, I've put my trust in btcapital with my current and future finances.
Trades online have never been a problem for me, the btcapital portal is easy to navigate around, my portfolio is easily accessible and I can manage it without issue.
The rest of the open website is a great source of information and advice and it's always my first place to go before hitting the market.

lizziep7
April 24th, 2021

Awesome mutual funds returns. Very reliable. Easy to use. Cool website & platform. Very secure yet quick to log in. What else can I say?

chloem99
March 25th, 2021

Customer for over 4 years, very satisfied, great service and website, the first company to give discounts on funds and share their trail commission

kellyk872
February 2nd, 2022

markd2005
April 16th, 2021

For a very complex matter this is a really simple online trading platform to use. You can get lots of data from your account manager and receive regular reports on your investments and new trading signals.

megp50
March 21st, 2021

Easy to set an account up for a novice and once shares purchased nice to see through the app their daily performance, will be using btcapital again.

joshk294
April 11th, 2021

I ahd a problem with the transfer of some shares into my account from another company. Mohammad was able to give me the information I needed in an efficient and helpful manner.

michellet1156
August 23rd, 2021

BTCapital.me are a complete scam they do not let you withdraw and the your money does not go into the platform it get put into there own bitcoin wallets. I've reported them to action fraud and currently in talks with the FBI

iainp6
April 2nd, 2021

Within minutes of my account being opened the manager of my account called me to ask me about how he can help me. Very impressed considering the size of the business that they are that personalized. The platform is great, and comprehensive selection of markets, good customer service.

miket1221
April 9th, 2021

Today I was helped by customer support. I needed to change my bank details and he took me through the process step by step. He was very helpful, patient and I managed to get there in the end. Excellent service.

elliew66
April 9th, 2021

Had an issue processing a withdraw. Customer Service was excellent and sorted the problem straight away.

juliusw38
January 24th, 2022

This is a MASSIVE SCAM. Reimburse Solutions tech had exposed their shady dealing to me and my colleagues last month, we took legal actions as well which prompt them to release our funds, I will advise victims should do the same and not lose hope.

adamm843
March 30th, 2021

For a beginner this site is a wealth of knowledge, and the low monthly investment amounts available opens up a multitude of investment fund opportunities to suit all pockets.
I've been a customer for many years now. BTCapital have allowed me to manage all my investments in one place cost-effectively and conveniently.

adelec37
April 11th, 2021

Amazing experience, was struggling to log into my account and had help from Jacob B, was in my account and all sorted within 15 mins. Happy days!

alexr574
April 15th, 2021

Really efficient service and dealings, staff excellent when calling on the phone. Good website and good mail correspondence.

courtneyn102
March 9th, 2022

I invested almost all my life savings into this company, few months after i finished paying the amount they asked of me, i later discovered that this company was a scam.
I finally got in contact with the company that successfully helped me to recover my funds after i google search about the company. It took Chainvault. Tech few days to get back my bitcoin into my wallet after providing the documents they asked me.

larissaa13
April 5th, 2021

I have been with btcapital for a few months now and I am so happy with the service they offer. Every time I have called in for assistance the staff I have spoken with have been outstanding (and I very rarely give such praise). Thank you and keep up the fantastic service.

svenw14
March 21st, 2021

I have always found the staff very helpful, able to answer all my questions clearly and assist me to manage my account

daanb7
March 22nd, 2021

A really unobtrusive way of investing, simple to understand and easy to follow your funds/investments on a daily basis. They were recommended to me by my daughter who works in an investment bank which in itself says a lot. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

joeiw
April 11th, 2021

My money is safe with you and it's easy to log into your website. Great platform, information, charting, analysis, fast execution

andrewf680
April 18th, 2021

I believe btcapital are one the best online live stocks and shares on the Internet. Helpful, professional and effective.

Questions? Get answers from the BTCapital staff and other customers.

nicholasg253
Nicholas G.
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BTCapital?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.4
Have a question about BTCapital?