Brother.ca

Brother.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Brother.ca?

“Worst product you can ever purchase”

Patricia M.
8/10/20

BROTHER MFC - J475DW IS THE WORST EVER ALL IN ONE PRINTER I HAVE EVER HAD. PREVIOUS BROTHER PRINTER WAS NOT EASY ON PRINTER INK. THIS PRINTER WIFI NEVER WORKED PROPERLY AND NOT WORKING PERMANENTLY. GENUINE INK CARTRIDGES DON'T EVEN LAST A YEAR. I RARELY PRINT OUT HARD COPIES; LESS THAN 2O TIMES PER YEAR AND RUNS OUT QUICKLY. WHEN YOU GET THE ALERT OUT OF INK, TAKE IT OUT LOTS OF INK STILL LEFT IN THE CARTRIDGE. FAXING IS ANOTHER PART OF IT I SELDOM USE, NOT USER FRIENDLY. SCANNING IS THE ONLY PART OF IT THAT WORKS WELL. SUPPORT FROM BROTHER IS WORTHLESS. THIS PRINTER MAY BE AN OLDER MODEL BUT I'M SENDING OUT A WARNING TO CONSUMERS. DO NOT PURCHASE "ANY" BROTHER PRODUCTS. THEY ARE A WASTE OF MONEY AND YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEYS WORTH OUT OF THEM!

patriciam219
August 10th, 2020

Tip for consumers:
DON'T USE ANY BROTHER SITES OR PRODUCTS

Products used:
BROTHER MFC - J475DW

Questions? Get answers from the Brother.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brother.ca?

Have a question about Brother.ca?