Review of BrooksRunning

Tel: 1466208225554
store@brooksrunning.com

heedyl
3/1/19

Their customer service fell flat online as well as when I called to get my problem resolved. At no point in the conversation, was there an apology in the delay of delivery of the e-gift card nor was there a thank you for contacting Brooks running. I still do not know why the e-gift card was never emailed after 7 days of purchase. If I did not contact customer service, the gift card would have not been delivered and Brooks running would have kept my money. This is not a good business practice! The lack of empathy and entitled attitude that the representatives display is shameful! I did thank the phone representative for her assistance, she replied with a "um hmm". The courteous answer would be you are welcome and thank you for calling Brooks running.

jaym325
2/11/19

I purchased a running jacket, and it arrived quickly. I loved it.. Best running jacket ever. Had a small issue with the zipper, and Jim in Customer Service IMMEDIATELY resolved my issue. I'll definitely buy more from their site- great customer service!

deborahb158
4/5/18

Strange experience. Tried to send a gift. Their system rejected order AFTER sending me confirmation email. TWICE. Really??? No email warning me, no phone call and no delivery to my giftee. I HAD to discover this on my own. Great. Called and spoke to awesome person in ordering dept. named Vaughan. He tried to help. I asked to speak to person who SHOULD fix their system. She called me back at least. However, one of the strangest business calls ever. The woman who stated their system of online orders was 100 percent her doing, not once apologized for my inconvenience but rather was "hurt" that I was not "kind" to her. It was all about her. This is business people. If you state you are responsible 100 percent for a terrible system then be prepared to be told the truth. Great shoes with WIDE sizes available. Just buy them not on this website.

joycer23
2/12/18

Took advantage of the free ship prior to Christmas and wanted to try these shoes. Couldnt be happier! They have extended sizes and widths, which helps accommodate everyone in my family. Loved them so much that I got a pair for all of us. A bit pricey so it will be a while before I get another pair, but you cant beat the comfort

dennisa38
10/12/17

For the past eighteen months, on the advice of my podiatrist, I have been wearing (every day) my Brooks Runners. They are still in good shape, but I felt that I needed a supplementary pair for an upcoming trip abroad. The order was filled through the Australian web-site in less than three days at about half the price I had paid for my original pair. The new shoes, the same type seem even more comfortable than the original pair.

marye259
9/25/17

I recently purchased running shoes from Brooks. I made a typo on my address and did not catch it until FedEx sent an email stating they were returning shoes to Brooks. I called Brooks and they told me that they would NOT be able to send me my shoes back. That once they were processed they would return my money to my account. I asked for a supervisor and was told no one was available. I asked for anyone to troubleshoot this and I would pay for more shipping. I was told no one could help me and this is just how they do it. He did not care and was very unwilling to help. I will NOT buy from them again!

thomasb146
2/9/16

One of the best running shoes I have ever had!

katies28
2/8/16

I've had a pair of Brooks shoes for a while now, and they've been great shoes. They have plenty of support for my sensitive arches and they're just great running shoes overall. However, the reason I wanted to write a review for them is more related to their customer service. I've never ordered from the website (I bought the shoes in-store), but I did email the company once, telling them how I liked the shoes and asking for a bumper sticker (I collect them). They quickly replied, and they were not only quick but also extremely friendly. They told me they'd send me some Brooks fan stuff. Just about 3 days later, I got a package in the mail of a Brooks beanie, two stickers, a bracelet with the logo, a little bag with the "run happy" slogan, and a temporary tattoo. I'm very impressed.

joand22
11/2/15

I am on my feet all day. I have wide feet. I chose Brooks because they are the best shoe there is. I am 55 years old and have never come across a better shoe. The customer service team is fantastic. They stand behind their product!! I will never buy another running shoe again!! Thank you Brooks!!

janetw14
1/15/14

Because of my foot problems, I need to wear Brooks Addiction 10 motion-control running shoes at all times, even at home, but it's almost impossible to find them in my size anymore. I finally found them here - and at an unbeatable price! Service was excellent, too. I received my shoes just three days after placing the order.

christinat5
11/4/13

I was very pleased that the production time and shipping have worked so smoothly.

karenm49
3/13/13

If you need really great running shoes, this is the place to buy them. They have a wide variety of shoes to fit your personal needs. A while ago, I got some running shoes that are specifically designed to have better grip for trails. I had difficulty finding a similar product elsewhere. Then, recently, I bought their new pureproject running shoes. These are awesome for running at the gym. They feel like you are running on air. They are designed to create a more natural feel. This is a great store. They offer very unique running shoes that you can't find easily anywhere else.

Questions? Get answers from the BrooksRunning staff and other customers.

BrooksRunning?