RunningWarehouse reviews

Tel: 1.800.606.9598
team@runningwarehouse.com

russellm132
2/3/19

I thought this was a good site to shop, until I get an email saying I need to confirm everything with them again over the phone. (Probably just a b.s. policy in place to buy them more time due to free 2 day shipping)
The 2nd email I got, stated, sorry but we CAN NOT find your product in the warehouse. So now there free 2 day shipping is irrelevant. I have no idea where they're located, but both reps I spoke with, one was totally dumb founded, and the other rude as all get out. So I do some digging, and realize, THEY HAVE PORE RATINGS ALL OVER THE NET!!

brendaw168
6/4/18

This company steals your credit card info and mails things out. I called the company and told them 3 times, I did not order this item they have done nothing. You ask for a supervisor no one is available. I have no idea who this company is. They have a ups delivery scheduled. I asked them to stop it since they fraudently used my credit card. They did nothing

rebeccas130
11/7/16

This company charged me $33.00 for my order which was fine but 30 minutes later they charged me $33.37 I called them to find out what this charge was and they kept telling me they never made that charge so I contact my bank and they confirmed it is from their company. After 5 or 6 phone calls back and forth between this company and my bank no resolution was met and long story short I had to open a fraud case, cancel my bank card, I have to wait 7-10 business day to be able to touch my own money! I asked for a full refund on my order!!!! Bad company!!!!!

kims177
7/11/16

This review is for RunningWarehouse.com.

I'm Australian and my next door neighbour's kid runs track. I'm in America on holidays for a few days, and she wanted to order some specialty shoes to be delivered to my hotel, so I could bring them home. They made first her, then me, jump through endless hoops, including wanting me to:

1. Scan and send them both sides of my drivers license

2. Print, fill out, sign, scan, and send them a stupid form saying that I authorised them to charge PayPal, who had already paid them from my account

3. Change my PayPal address to the hotel I'm staying in, potentially fouling up regular payments I make for software and website subscriptions and such from that account. And, frankly, it's inappropriate for a retailer to be asking me to alter my account with a financial institution to suit them.

Again, I'm in a hotel. I could, theoretically, print the form, but there are no scanners here. They told me I could just photograph the documents and email them from my phone, but when I told them my phone is only set up with my Gmail account - not the email I used for the order - they told me I couldn't do that. The emails would have to match.

All of this is for an order totalling LESS THAN $40!!!

They were putting my neighbours through the same thing, when I volunteered to handle it, as I could use PayPal - which is supposed to be global, and is for every other retailer besides Running Warehouse. More fool me.

Seriously, I travel to America regularly, and always do orders from Amazon and many other retailers, small and large. I've purchased laptops and other computer equipment worth a lot more than $40, using both PayPal and a couple of AU credit cards, and I've NEVER, EVER had to do something like Runners Warehouse is asking.

They are incredibly unhelpful, and have clearly decided that red tape and a patronising attitude is good for business.

Tip for consumers: Seriously, if you're international, buy elsewhere.

maryw126
10/5/15

package was not delivered on time. Is now 3 days late. do not trust 2 day shipping

enriques9
4/5/15

Review this site because its based in my hometown and they sell shoes just about everywhere out of their giant warehouse. They do have a storefront and they know to hire the right people. Customer service is great and they aren't there to push you to buy the most expensive shoe, but rather fit you in something thats right for you. Since its local for me I mostly walk in, but I have used the site and have found it to be pretty user friendly and with the gazillion shoes they offer it's laid out pretty well and not difficult to navigate through.

joey280
2/20/15

I have bought about $1,000 via 15 some orders so far. I have been satisfied with everything.

jrr3
2/12/14

I have to review this site because its based in my hometown and they sell shoes just about everywhere out of their giant warehouse. They do have a storefront and they know to hire the right people. Customer service is great and they aren't there to push you to buy the most expensive shoe, but rather fit you in something thats right for you. Since its local for me I mostly walk in, but I have used the site and have found it to be pretty user friendly and with the gazillion shoes they offer it's laid out pretty well and not difficult to navigate through. If you anyone decides to move to San Luis Obispo, CA. they have a kickback running club that gets together weekly to puts some miles on your legs and have a good time.

anna17
12/12/09

great place to find running/ athletic gear!

en5
10/7/09

It's a great site for all runners! I ordered some shoes for only like $19 and the shipping was free for 2 business days. They even ship overnight if you pay some more. This is definitely the best place to get quality for a low price. If you're worried about the legitimacy of the website, I can tell you not to worry, it's safe to order from.

Questions? Get answers from the RunningWarehouse staff and other customers.

RunningWarehouse?