BroadwayTour.net

BroadwayTour.net has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. BroadwayTour.net ranks 100th among Tickets sites.

How would you rate BroadwayTour.net?

“I've purchased tickets from Broadway Tour on several...”

Troy C.
10/15/14

I've purchased tickets from Broadway Tour on several occasions. They are one of the sites I normally check when looking for theatre tickets along with Stubhub and TicketsNow. I've always had a good experience with them.

“Don't buy from them”

Debra J.
4/19/17

My tickets were to arrive by April 18, I called to check on the status of when I would receive them. My only response was a phone number of the supposed seller. Broadway Tour said the had no info that I hadn't purchased the tickets from them. Although that is who took my credit card information. I called the number they gave me and it was just a woman answering the phone saying the box office is closed. There went almost a week's pay for nothing.

troyc33
October 15th, 2014

debraj39
April 19th, 2017

bp21
October 14th, 2014

I purchased Jersey Boys tickets from the website Broadway Tour (http://broadwaytour.net/) and spent $218.82. They sent me an email telling me my purchase had been processed and would be fulfilled through a third party, Big Bob's Tickets. Big Bob was unreachable, and BroadwayTour.net was unhelpful and rude. Needless to say, the tickets never arrived, and neither company accepted any responsibility.

BEWARE: BroadwayTour.net is a scam!

Questions? Get answers from the BroadwayTour.net staff and other customers.

Find out when Broadway's hottest shows and musicals will be visiting theatres near you. Check out tour dates, buy tickets and read the latest news.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BroadwayTour.net?

Have a question about BroadwayTour.net?