British Assignments Help

British Assignments Help has a consumer rating of 4.17 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. British Assignments Help also ranks 274th among Essay Writing sites.

How would you rate British Assignments Help?

“Life Saverssss!!!!”

david g.
4/4/19

Really nice experience here. I am actually impressed by the way they handled my deadline situation. Also, I had got a 20% discount because of ordering for the second time from here.

“A FRAUD company”

tom j.
4/12/17

This is a FRAUD company. Before placing order they said it will be done by native English speaking phd student. But in reality it is done by graduate student from India. The writing are full of crap. They will not refund you either. So make sure you pay by credit card ONLY. So that you can claim it back if your writing is complete crap!

davidg1025
April 4th, 2019
tomj126
April 12th, 2017

alexisa72
February 15th, 2019
Really liked their work. I have ordered my assignment from here before too. They gave me 10% discount on my second order. These types of websites are a great help for lazy people like me!! haha
alexb197
March 7th, 2017
I was a bit worried for my final year dissertation and was in search for a person who could write dissertation for me as i hadn't much time for it. I came across British Assignments Help, I ordered them along with all my requirements and i was really overwhelmed when they delivered it not only on time but it was a real unique dissertation. Also, i wanted to add they were very responsive too regarding their customer services.
baileys38
June 20th, 2017
Last year I placed my order of thesis for my daughter as she only had 3 days left to submit and in this short period of time it was not possible so I brainstormed for the solution and came across British Assignment Help. At first I was doubtful because 3 days time is short notice but to my surprise the thesis I received was well written in a professional manner. I would give them the credit for such a reliable service on a short notice.Work was written by native UK writers. I highly recommend this to all & even in case of dissatisfaction they have 100% refund policy.
sarahm779
March 6th, 2019
I ordered from here for the first time. A guy named Michael was very polite and responded pretty well. They even delivered the assignment a day before the deadline which was very impressive!

yes there are. But I don't think they give as much quick work as they did.

By david g.

It is a legit company I have ordered twice from this website

By david g.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the British Assignments Help staff and other customers.

We have the most experienced and qualified assignment writers in UK who deal with your assignment with great concern. We complete your work before the deadline with care. Our assignment writing services are free of plagiarism, written as per instructio...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about British Assignments Help?

Have a question about British Assignments Help?