British Assignments Help.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0203-034-0568
info@britishassignmentshelp.co.uk

davidg1025
4/4/19

Really nice experience here. I am actually impressed by the way they handled my deadline situation. Also, I had got a 20% discount because of ordering for the second time from here.

sarahm779
3/6/19

I ordered from here for the first time. A guy named Michael was very polite and responded pretty well. They even delivered the assignment a day before the deadline which was very impressive!

alexisa72
2/15/19

Really liked their work. I have ordered my assignment from here before too. They gave me 10% discount on my second order. These types of websites are a great help for lazy people like me!! haha

baileys38
6/20/17

Last year I placed my order of thesis for my daughter as she only had 3 days left to submit and in this short period of time it was not possible so I brainstormed for the solution and came across British Assignment Help. At first I was doubtful because 3 days time is short notice but to my surprise the thesis I received was well written in a professional manner. I would give them the credit for such a reliable service on a short notice.Work was written by native UK writers. I highly recommend this to all & even in case of dissatisfaction they have 100% refund policy.

tomj126
4/12/17

This is a FRAUD company. Before placing order they said it will be done by native English speaking phd student.

But in reality it is done by graduate student from India. The writing are full of crap. They will not refund you either. So make sure you pay by credit card ONLY. So that you can claim it back if your writing is complete crap!

alexb197
3/7/17

I was a bit worried for my final year dissertation and was in search for a person who could write dissertation for me as i hadn't much time for it. I came across British Assignments Help, I ordered them along with all my requirements and i was really overwhelmed when they delivered it not only on time but it was a real unique dissertation. Also, i wanted to add they were very responsive too regarding their customer services.

yes there are. But I don't think they give as much quick work as they did.

By david g.

It is a legit company I have ordered twice from this website

By david g.
Questions? Get answers from the British Assignments Help.co.uk staff and other customers.

British Assignments Help.co.uk?