Britannia Inks

Britannia Inks has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Britannia Inks also ranks 68th among Printer Ink sites.

How would you rate Britannia Inks?

“Very poor”

Tim N.
2/1/12

Very poor. Ordered cartridges then ignored for months. Eventually sent reply claiming couldn't get cartridges and offered to refill existing. Rejected and asked for refund. Ignored again. Very difficult to contact as they try to hide their address and the phone number is connected to a noise loop after being put on hold for about 10 minutes. Nominet were informed and finally released the registrant details as Domain name: **[personal information removed by admin]

timn7
February 1st, 2012
Domain name:
**[personal information removed by admin]
ireneg1
November 26th, 2011
We ordered cartridges for our printer on 21-10-2011 and we have still not received the goods we ordered in spite of many attempts to locate this company. They did write an acknowledgement of our order band said they were experiencing difficulties with their website but no goods have been received and we are now trying to get our money back through our Credit card company. We would advise anyone NOT to use this site-it does take your cash but doesn't supply the goods!
janc8
December 23rd, 2011
BRITANNIAINKS They just rob me. They took my money after two days from my order, only a month later informed that the item was sent to me when I prompted for it. And today 2.5 month passed from my order I get no money, no goods, no response to inquiries, that's Christmas and the festive mood

Questions? Get answers from the Britannia Inks staff and other customers.

Looking for Cheap Ink Cartridges? Britannia Inks supplies Canon Ink Cartridges & Epson Ink Cartridges for the best prices, visit us today!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Britannia Inks?

Have a question about Britannia Inks?