Review of BrazilCupid

Tel: +61-755-711181
team@brazilcupid.com

humphreyj2
6/8/19

I recently joined this site because I'm interested in Brazilian girls. After joining the site from the approval of my photos and writing information about myself... I began sending some interest and wrote a couple messages to Blonde Brazilian girls. A day later... I come back... Each of these girls viewed my profile and blocked me. I think these type of Blonde Brazilians are looking for a white european or a white boy to talk to. So I wrote to more beauties on this site and also got the same welcome. Each girl that I wrote to on this site blocked me. I am not a bad looking mulatto guy at all. I have good photos on my profile followed by a good description of myself and what I'm looking for on this site. I think the reason is because so many European guys and white Americans travel to Brazil that is the main reason why beautiful Brazilian girls act like they think their too hot to talk to a black mixed guy like me. Just like white girls from America looking down at guys of color. It is ridiculous... Every blonde girl from every Latin country think that they are too superior to talk to a guy with dark skin. They are always fascinated with European language and European men. Brazilian girls think that us dark skin men are like the guys in their country which is really stupid to think so. This was my worse experience on the site by getting blocked by so much Brazilian girls. Brazilian girls are definitely european influenced and changed... Seems like every Brazilian girl and every blonde Brazilian girl is looking for their perfect white european guy on a white horse to write them a message. When a white guy writes a Brazilian girl... She answers... But when a dark skin guy writes them.. It is immediately to the block list. Seriously, I think that every Latin girl and Brazilian girl think that us dark skin guys have a criminal record and is influenced by those dumb Europeans that travel to their country.

I'm not being butt hurt from being blocked. But this is getting ridiculous. I have experience with Latin American Cupid, Colombian Cupid, and now Brazilian cupid! All these girls seem to be wanting to find that special white boy on a white horse. I just think with Brazilian girls and all girls from around the world... If you are not white... You are not right. That is what I'm seeing the entire picture of Latin America.

andim11
6/2/19

I joined and its all money from the time you hit the button, no idea about the guy here saying $30 because I was asked £140. They do not help themselves with the con because my first message was from a girl that had bought premium, I answered but she never did, that same day, the first I got 13 messages, the next 3, next2 and then nothing, I have had 2 women show interest in me but they were the same two for 3 times.

Common sense needs to be found in this, I would advise anyone not to join simply because the actions of the site are not plausible, l run an international company myself so l believe I am not an idiot and this site is something that anyone can see through clearly.

Response from Cupid M., BrazilCupid Representative
Dear Andi,
BazilCupid.com is the leading Brazilian dating site with over 1 million members. By charging a low flat fee we give you a platform for unlimited communications with as many members as you would like during your membership. It also enables us to invest in providing a high-quality experience across app, mobile, and desktop.
jeffreyj80
3/20/19

I joined BC back in August 2018. I instantly found myself in communication with several women and I eventually eliminated all of them but one. After talking to her for several months, I went down to Brazil (Manaus) and we met in person. I spent two weeks with her, her family and friends and I had a wonderful time. She showed me Manaus and my last weekend there we flew to Fortaleza to spend the weekend at a resort. It was a very wonderful visit and we talked in depth about becoming a couple and her and her youngest daughter coming to be with me in the States .However, although she had indicated she was well prepared to move to the US to be with me, after about a month back in the US, it was clear to me she was not ready. We still talk to each other but only just a little bit. While I don't currently pay for a premium membership because I'm not ready to get back into that situation again, I do consider it sometimes. Yes, in the end it didn't work out but I didn't get catfished. She was who she said she was, we met, we spent time together and had a great visit. It just didn't work out in the long run. Doesn't mean I will give up on the website or the beautiful Brazilian women.

jerrys303
1/24/19

Con, that is all I have to say about them, a big con.

Greedy with no morals, they will happily take you're money, but offer no customer service.

I hope that they go bust, if not, then I will make them go bust. I despise them.

Response from Cupid M., BrazilCupid Representative
Hi Jerry,

Were there any specific concerns that caused you to give BrazilCupid a negative review? We would love to help you with these concerns. Please contact us at www.brazilcupid.com/en/help/helpdesk
michaelb242
8/17/15

BrazilCupid.com and the rest of the cupid media are scammers. I signed up with them a few days ago, and I received three letters of three beautiful women, the only way I could read the messages where to upgrade my account, to a Gold or Platinum membership that cost me around $30! I paid the $30, upgraded my membership, read about five emails from women that never ever got back to me and they all had only one photo uploaded! this is there marketing scam, they run the fake profiles that make you upgrade your membership to view these spam messages and to top that all off! My account got permanently suspended! I done absolutely nothing wrong and yet my account got permanently suspended! When I contacted Brazilcupid.com to ask for a refund since my account got permanently suspended for nothing they told me exactly this

"
team@brazilcupid.com
18 Aug (6 days ago)

to me
Dear member,

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately we are unable to reactivate your account and issue a full
or partial refund as you have violated one of our terms and conditions
of the membership.

Thank you for understanding.

Scam! Scam! Scam! I did not violate anything! As it is the economy is very hard and I am from Africa that $30 converts to R400 which is a lot of money for us, and yet all I wanted was a Brazilian wife and I got ripped off.

I want to thank sites like sitejabber so at least future men down the line can be warned!

All the best guys!

Tip for consumers: Guys rather join another site. Not cupid media.

Response from Cupid M., BrazilCupid Representative
Dear Michael B.

Please email us on enquiries@cupidmedia.com with your member I.D

Hi Kris and Cristina, We have zero tolerance towards scammers or any non-genuine members. Members can report suspicious behavior through a form available on every profile or contact us at www.brazilcupid.com/en/help/helpdesk

By Cupid M., BrazilCupid Representative
Questions? Get answers from the BrazilCupid staff and other customers.

BrazilCupid?