BravoZone

BravoZone has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 21 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. BravoZone ranks 128th among Wigs sites.

How would you rate BravoZone?

“I would order it again!”

sydney m.
9/10/18

The packs came within 3 business days from placing the order. The hair is very soft with decent thickness. The edges were plucked perfectly The length was perfect for my Las Vegas trip! Communication with the company was also really well. I can't say enough how satisfied I am with this purchase. Finally found a vendor that I will buy from again and again.

“DO NOT BUY FROM HERE IF YOU VALUE REAL VIRGIN HAIR”

Kendra S.
8/27/18

They sent me wigs that were synthetic and deleted their instagram after people were complaining about the quality. SCAM!

kendras38
August 27th, 2018

lexiq
September 22nd, 2018

Be very careful ordering from them. The wig I received was not full lace, human hair or had pre-plucked baby hair. It was not the same as the description, I wrote them and got no response. I carefully combed through some reviews and all thier good reviews are possibly stolen and put on the site. One reviewer said "I was nervous about ordering from Ali" this is clearly not Ali Express so... I will never order from here again.

lisaj295
October 3rd, 2018

So I purchased a wig from this website and I got it in today and it supposed to be a 24in and it looks like it's about a 16 I don't think it is a 360 lace front wig the lace doesn't go all the way around it doesn't feel right. I don't even think it's human hair like it advertises. It's tingling really bad all I keep doing is putting a leave-in conditioner to try and soften it up and it's not working I look like Eazy-E right now I'm so disappointed I would ask for my money back but I doubt that I would get a full refund so I'm just going to suck up the loss

sydneym47

toyg3
September 24th, 2018

They advertise 360 lace wigs, item is not as described, I received a totally different wig then advertised. I sent the "company" an email to let them know I want a return shipping label and a refund ASAP. Their response was, " sorry for the problem, you keep wig and we give you $5 for our appreciation". I told them no I want a full refund for false advertisement! Still waiting to hear back from them. I contacted PayPal to inform them and hopefully they will handle the situation accordingly. Again buyer beware!

tiffanyh139
March 25th, 2019

I ordered from this website, and then started to wonder if it was a scam. After doing some research I immediately contacted them and told them I wanted to cancel my order and thankfully they refunded me. Check out 'bravozone wig reviews' on youtube, they were definitely helpful.

patricej14
August 14th, 2018

I placed a order in on Sunday on two wigs today I got wonder why I don't have a tracking number since they claim to deliver in 2-3 days through DHL. I heard nothing I even called that fake ass number please beware. PayPal even refunded me my money today as soon I called to complain thank God PayPal was involved.

solew
October 3rd, 2018

Please do not order a wig from here. I told them I wanted a refund, and they told me they can give me $5 dollars back. Like no I want all my money. The wig looked so fake, it felt so fake. It looks nothing like the picture, and it has layers that I didn't see in the picture. The customer service line is horrible. They will not email you back. The number is also fake. Please whatever you do, if you come across this site do not order your wig from here.

lanw6
October 22nd, 2018

Do not purchase from this site. False advertisement and the hair is synthetic. I'm having a hard time getting in touch with customer service all of a sudden that I want a refund

kristinm143
October 1st, 2018

Their reviews and photos are fake they sent a synthetic lace front wig. Buyer please beware! It's cheap for a reason not worth the money

paulam221
September 22nd, 2018

Fake, do your research don't be an idiot if you're familiar with YouTube and searching laces then you know that the model's on their site are not reviewing their products that's why not one model is talking or mentioning them by name in the YouTube video they have on their website.

jeanetted35
September 11th, 2018

I called and emailed never got a response. I paid 15$ for 2-3 day shipping. I received it 2 weeks later and it was synthetic! I was very upset! Never will I order from them again! I posted a negative review on the site and they won't post it so all you see are good reviews.

ashleym363
August 28th, 2018

These scammers are getting better and better but I should have known better. Please do your research ladies AND GENTLEMEN. They will take your money but at least with PayPal u get it back.

cherib31
August 26th, 2018

Do not buy from here. The comments are fake on the page because the wig I receive looks nothing like the wig I got.

courtneyg57
August 11th, 2018

I'll never ever order from here again this wig isn't anything like the picture. It's synthetic first of all extra shiny to where you can tell it's synthetic. It's really terrible and I'll be spreading this all over to ensure NO ONE ORDERS FROM HERE AGAIN. False advertisement

kissys
October 1st, 2018

It is so funny how people (myself included) can give a site that we have never heard of or used a chance and look at the quality pictures they post for their products and see the nice layout and not think. This could be a fraud site. Well... bravozone. Shop is a FRAUD SELLER AND SITE for sure. I order less than one week ago a wig from the for over forty dollars and specially ordered and noted to SHIP A 360 WIG and when the wig came and I opened it, it was a basic alibab/aliexpess. Terrible quality wig and not one they advertised. If you all want a real 360 lace front go to sallybeauty.com and search: 360 wig / you will get quality and guarantee you never had with this fake site. They emailed saying sorry we can send 5 dollars for the appreciation. Like REFUND ME WHAT I PAID FOR, when they don't I think to myself how someone is just buying super cheap wigs and making a ton of money off of people like myself who believed they were honest sellers, hopefully a IP address and transaction funds tracking of them will get them put in jail and the site shut down permanently.

kimk211
October 2nd, 2018

I ordered a brown wig and they mailed a red wig. Have not been able to reach the company regarding my refund. I never was able to track my package but did eventually arrive. The charge on my card shows under "OOTORI MASSAGE CHAIRS HTTPSOOTORIMAK" and not Bravozone. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM HERE!

ahmadl6
June 5th, 2018

I just received my hair yesterday 5/30/2018 which was just ordered on 5/27/2018 and straight out of the package the hair, cap construction and quality looks really great! I have not taken any pics yet, but I will update with pics soon.

weil11
September 10th, 2018

This hair is really soft and pretty, it looks just as the pictures did. The seller was very nice, I just got it today and I ordered it last week ( 31st -7) it was suppose to get here by the 12th of June but I got it earlier. Haven't installed it yet but this is is nice so far. Most likely will be ordering again. Thank you! Order order order! I actually love this hair, the only thing is it does get a little tangled up, the only reason it sheds is because tangled damage. Will be ordering again.!

chrisf277
June 5th, 2018

The hair is great. Easy to detangle with very little shedding. The curls are 3c in texture. The only thing is the thickness. Even though the density is realistic I would prefer it a little thick. Overall great product!

annc220
September 10th, 2018

I love the wig it curls nice and the texture of it is wonder this is my first time ordering a wig I normally make them I love it its cool

That's so weird I'm going through the same thing! I've emailed them and also called the number that's listed on their site and the number is a Google number and no one answers. I'm starting to think its a scam. Thank God for PayPal because you can get your money back if it is a scam.

By Shaunda S.