Review of Brandsofts

Brandsofts reviews

SITE CLOSED

bobw2
4/26/10

This site is a ripoff!!!! they send bad serial numbers. I contacted Adobe to find out they are not a registered reseller. I ships from China with no return address. Do not purchase from these crooks. The website I used was called The Violent Squirrel.

victoriab1
10/22/09

They are a rip off! I just ordered Office 2007 and they sent me software that is for "volume licensing" only. It doesn't work....DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.

gilbertp
10/3/09

The company promises 30 day money back guarantee and 100% satisfaction but will not stand by their own policy. I purchased CS4 from them and they sent me an application that cannot be used because none of the serial codes they sent me were valid. I requested a refund but to no avail. I recommend that no one buy any products from them. Stay away from this site. They are not honest.

cf
9/24/09

This website is a rip off, they sent me a total of about 15 bad serial number and then told me that uninstalling the product and the reinstalling was what cause my problem, when i told them that i hadn't done that they asked me uninstall and re-install it, they are fake and send out bad soft ware, BE AWARE !!! They asked me to send the product back for a refund, DON'T DO THAT !! They ask for it to be tracked, which is another $25 and then they never refund you, I never should have given these frauds the benifit of the doubt. THEY ARE THEVES !! Also be aware of: www.EasySof.com
www.specialsofts.com, www.graphicstechs.com i belive they are the same company.

angeliam
9/23/09

I recently purchased from Brandsofts.com only to get my Photoshop CS4 Extended with a bad serial number. Wish I has seen this previous review before I perchased last Friday morning. I've been E-mailing them since after I got off the phone with Adobe to verify that the serial number was invaild. Still nothing.

There is no customer service number and since the product is shipped from China there is no return address. Since you pay with Paypal there normally is a name attached to the account you sent the money too, however, after a little bit of research, I found out the name was fake.

Stay away from this site.

bw
9/23/09

This website sells software that is questionable. The product that I bought from them had a serial number that did not work. They are located in China which the website does not show. Their 100 percent guarentee is not kept. After many attempts at trying to get a refund they make you pay the shipping both ways as they take off the shipping from the rufund and have you pay for sending it back to them...all the way to China. I haven't returned the item to them yet so may still be ongoing problems.

Questions? Get answers from the Brandsofts staff and other customers.

Brandsofts?