Brando

Brando has a consumer rating of 2.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Brando ranks 89th among Gadgets sites.

How would you rate Brando?

“Upgrade your iPhone camera and speakers”

Sheila W.
8/25/08

Upgrade your iPhone camera and speakers - Brando has a ton of accessories that can upgrade your iPhone. Leave it to the chinese to create all sorts of gadgets for the iphone. I got the camera attachment and it works great for outdoor distance shots. I also got a few new screens, so when my iphone screens gets messed up, I just get a pop on a new one.

sheilaw
August 25th, 2008
johnp77
July 23rd, 2012
Initially refused to replace defective product.
After several emails finally did replace.
gillesd5
January 15th, 2015
Very bad! Don't use this site. I am still waiting my order after more than one month.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Brando staff and other customers.

Welcome to Brando Workshop fan page! Here you can find the newest information about our online shop selling funny, useful, and low-priced products. Large range of product including cellphone accessories, clocks, watches, gadgets, videogame accessories...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brando?

Have a question about Brando?