Bookoutlet.co

Bookoutlet.co has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Bookoutlet.co?

“Rated this business harshly”

Evelyn E.
10/26/20

Just wanted to let others know that it is worth a second chance to try this company. For the price of their books it is still a good bargain. My earlier review had been harsh as some books could have been in better condition but I realize it is not always easy for employees to do the best job and now during this time of the pandemic people need work. Wish to apologize and hope others will try this company.

evelyne54
October 26th, 2020

Wish to apologize and hope others will try this company.

Questions? Get answers from the Bookoutlet.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bookoutlet.co?

Have a question about Bookoutlet.co?