Body Rock

Body Rock has a consumer rating of 1.8 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Body Rock ranks 19th among Workout Videos sites.

How would you rate Body Rock?

“This is an excellent website”

s r.
7/1/11

This is an excellent website. The exercises are challenging. The instructor (zuzanna) is honest, upbeat and a true inspiration. This site is perfect for at home workouts. I recommend use of this site to everyone attempting to get in shape!

“Use something different”

Julianne M.
10/27/20

I signed up for a free trial and never used it but once. I thought I cancelled, but somehow they charged me. Then I forgot my password, but my email address wasnt registered? So I had a hard time cancelling. I reached out to customer service, which took a long time for them to respond, and they were if no help. They didnt refund my money and they didnt add love my login delete. After the second charge they helped me and wouldnt refund my money. Eventhough I watched one video at the beginning and never used it again. Pathetic. I cant stand companies with bad business ethic and slow communication time.

juliannem21
October 27th, 2020

sarahg672
August 5th, 2020

I was a member for a long time, but once COVID hit I needed to dial in my expenses and that meant canceling the subscription I've had for years. Their website will tell you this is a simple process, that you can cancel anytime from their website. Don't believe them. The website just times out whenever you try to cancel. Their customer service team said they would cancel my account on the back-end. This never happened, and now I'm being charged for two monthly subscriptions from them! They won't return my emails, they won't return my site messages, they won't return my messages on social media. There is no other way to contact them and now I have to have my bank block all their attempts to steal more of my money. Please don't trust this company, don't subscribe directly with them.

antoinettec2
February 23rd, 2021

I received an email on February 22,2021 that was an order confirmation from BodyRock. I was confused as I had not bought anything from BodyRock. The last time I bought something from them was in 2017, and it was the Challenger Bar and sandbags. I looked on my bank statement, and there was a debit transaction in the amount of $99.99 processing to go to BodyRock. I looked on their website and could not find a telephone number, only an email. I emailed them and told them I had not authorized that charge and to cancel the transaction or refund it. They replied that it was for digital content and that they could not cancel or refund it. I told them I had not ordered any digital content. They refused to listen and refused to cancel or refund the amount. I'm stuck with some kind of supposed digital content that I don't know what it is or how to access it and never ordered. Don't deal with these people. If you do, after you deal with them delete your card from their site or they will use it to steal from you.

christopherd809
August 9th, 2020

Bought their dumbbell handles. They said that they handles measure 1-1/8in but they actually measure 1-1/16in. They do not fit on standard size weights, which have a 1-1/8in hole. On their website, someone asked a question about that and Bodyrock said straight out that these handles do fit on 1-1/8in weights. Here that is:

Milt S. 07/27/2020
Will 1 1/8" diameter weights fit on these dumbbell bars? Since the bar diameter is listed as 1 1/8".
Answers (1)
BodyRock.tv07/29/2020
Yes, Our dumbbell handles are designed to fit 1 1/8 inch weight plates

So Bodyrock is lying about their products. On top of that, once you are misled and purchase their product, then you have to pay the shipping to send them back. Not sure if anyone knows, but they weight about 10lbs. So now I have to pay a shipping cost that will basically cancel out my refund. This is a company of thieves.

They also delete all of their bad reviews. Go look at the products on their site. Hundreds of reviews, not a single bad one.

sr16
July 1st, 2011

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Body Rock staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Body Rock?

Have a question about Body Rock?