Body Rock

Body Rock has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Body Rock also ranks 15th among Workout Videos sites. The most common issues with Body Rock are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Body Rock?

“Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes...”

anonymous D.
2/3/20

Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes me give a high rate 1. I didn't see any hidden fee, everything is pretty clear 2. There's a free protection app which is a big plus too 3. I used a coupon for a 30% discount and end up with a very nice final price Just one thing I didn't like was the very long process of the purchase, but maybe there can not be any shorter version of this process, so it's fine.

“Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered...”

anonymous R.
5/22/20

Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered in your FAQs, it is tough to follow all those links. I feel you should have a YouTube channel with professional videos teaching how to use all the different settings, like AWS. There is plenty of information and courses on how to use AWS, which makes it so much easier to use them for big projects, unlike regular hosting service providers. Conclusion: Horrible user experience

sarahg672
August 5th, 2020
I was a member for a long time, but once COVID hit I needed to dial in my expenses and that meant canceling the subscription I've had for years. Their website will tell you this is a simple process, that you can cancel anytime from their website. Don't believe them. The website just times out whenever you try to cancel. Their customer service team said they would cancel my account on the back-end. This never happened, and now I'm being charged for two monthly subscriptions from them! They won't return my emails, they won't return my site messages, they won't return my messages on social media. There is no other way to contact them and now I have to have my bank block all their attempts to steal more of my money. Please don't trust this company, don't subscribe directly with them.
christopherd809
August 9th, 2020
Bought their dumbbell handles. They said that they handles measure 1-1/8in but they actually measure 1-1/16in. They do not fit on standard size weights, which have a 1-1/8in hole. On their website, someone asked a question about that and Bodyrock said straight out that these handles do fit on 1-1/8in weights. Here that is:

Milt S. 07/27/2020
Will 1 1/8" diameter weights fit on these dumbbell bars? Since the bar diameter is listed as 1 1/8".
Answers (1)
BodyRock.tv07/29/2020
Yes, Our dumbbell handles are designed to fit 1 1/8 inch weight plates

So Bodyrock is lying about their products. On top of that, once you are misled and purchase their product, then you have to pay the shipping to send them back. Not sure if anyone knows, but they weight about 10lbs. So now I have to pay a shipping cost that will basically cancel out my refund. This is a company of thieves.

They also delete all of their bad reviews. Go look at the products on their site. Hundreds of reviews, not a single bad one.
sr16
July 1st, 2011
This is an excellent website. The exercises are challenging. The instructor (zuzanna) is honest, upbeat and a true inspiration. This site is perfect for at home workouts. I recommend use of this site to everyone attempting to get in shape!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Body Rock staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Body Rock?

Have a question about Body Rock?