Review of BocaJava

Tel: 1-888-262-2528
support@bocajava.com

emmiem
9/5/18

Sometime ago this company offered from their main website a free bag of coffee. Then I when I signed up giving all personal information and clicked enter the site conveniently messed and having issues. So I contacted the main site telling them this and got an email saying that when I get a postcard to take a picture of the back of it and so forth well it has been months now and still no postcard and/or free coffee. I contacted them a month or so ago to ask about it and all of a sudden they don't do that and/or control what franchises do or something to that. I'm sure that the FREE bag that was offered without restrictions at the time which conveniently was taken off and now there is a restriction that you have to buy something in order to get the D@@@ FREE bag. When they offer a FREE something and not give it, it is considered false advertising in my books. Below is a picture that I was sent via email stating how to get free bag of coffee and yet I never received that postcard.

hilaryb22
5/29/18

Tried to get a free bag of coffee that they had offered, the website kept locking up and having issues. I called their customer service department and got nothing but poor lame excuses. Then I got a email about a postcard I was supposed to get to redeem the offer which I never did. Dealing with this company was just one big headache.

stevel51
4/14/14

I've been ordering from BocaJava for a number of years. Their coffees are excellent and are shipped via UPS immediately after being roasted. I personally order whole bean so I cannot speak to their ground coffee. They also offer discounts for members.

trishm
9/10/10

I just ordered from this company, so I cannot vouch for the coffees' quality. i do, however, want to let coffee lovers know that there is a 25% discount thru this weekend + free shipping [even to Hawai'i]!!! I also signed up for the intro. offer; so I don't know whether you have to, to get this great deal. Use Code EDW to get this discount [offered on bocajava.com site; by way of Facebook].

Questions? Get answers from the BocaJava staff and other customers.

1 Photo for BocaJava