BoatlandCanada.ca

BoatlandCanada.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. BoatlandCanada.ca also ranks 52nd among Boats sites. The most common issues with BoatlandCanada.ca are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate BoatlandCanada.ca?

“Dishonest and really bad service”

alam s.
5/26/20

Had them look at my boat that would not start unless i chocked it. They replaced the ignition switch and claimed it was fine. T My transom saver was broken, the batteries were flat, my jug of oil was missing, there was no spare key for the new ignition switch and the bung was missing... they promised to send it to me, I took the boat on the water, it started one time and then left us stranded on the water, and we had to get a tow back to shore. I tried to call them a few times and they did not answer the phone and never called me back I took the boat to another repair shop who told me the switch they installed was the wrong one, it was also a used one that looked to be very old and had rusted from being exposed to the elements. The 600$ i paid to get my boat back was the least of the issue. These people are dishonest, very unreliable and i would never use them again.

alams3
May 26th, 2020

These people are dishonest, very unreliable and i would never use them again.
joseu2
August 13th, 2014
BEWARE OF BOATLAND CANADA
On June 17,2014, I purchased a 2011 used Tracker Targa WT 18 from Boatland Canada. The boat was described in perfect condition and still under warranty by sales person Bill Nicholls. I also purchased a new smaller motor and had the install an EZ Steer rod system.
The problems with the boat include a continuous leak through the transom, several less important issues, and the fact that the EZ rod is the wrong size.
My numerous messages were responded with a message that they had been forwarded to service and they would take care of things. After almost two months, I have not heard from service, have no contact address for service and sales is refusing to answer any direct questions.
Transport Canada confirmed they never received an application from the dealer to transfer the licence as was agreed and stated in the Bill of Sale.

Questions? Get answers from the BoatlandCanada.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BoatlandCanada.ca?

Have a question about BoatlandCanada.ca?