Boatsforsalebyowners.net

Boatsforsalebyowners.net has a consumer rating of 4.88 stars from 25 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Boatsforsalebyowners.net ranks 2nd among Boats sites.

How would you rate Boatsforsalebyowners.net?

“Great website to sell a Boat”

judith S.
8/22/20

I had the boat for sale for 3 weeks. Everthing was perfect on the boat.The first couple that came to see the boat bought it thanks to your great website.We received 5 more calls after boat was sold. Thank you Bob for answering all my questions when I called. Nice to talk to a human instead of a recording. Great job.!

judiths591
August 22nd, 2020

chrisa942
March 5th, 2020

I was referred to Boatsforsalebyowners.net and I'm glad I did, my boat was sold in under 3 weeks, great coverage they put you on several different sites.

robertl324
1,406 helpful votes
March 15th, 2018

The main reason I gave boats fsbo only three stars, and this goes for all sites, is their. Net address.

The first three rules for a successful retail business is Location, Location, Location. All about exposure. The main rule for a successful site is get a. Com url address. Again about exposure. Few, very few, sites make it big with anything else, simply because the vast number of people go there. People equals exposure, and exposure means sales... which leads to the next reason...

Money. These people lead you to believe their service is free, "No Fees" or whatever, but they are getting paid somehow. Someone has to pay, and that means You, as their customer, the one who is going to deal with the money. If it's advertising they get their money from, remember you still must pay, and that means being inundated with ads later. Yet that is the cheap way out.

My advice either way is to shop first. There are many other places and medea: newspapers, magazines, flyers, radio & tv, billboards... the list is long, but the main thing you want is that exposure. In this that means the largest number of people you. Meaning they. Can reach for the money. The way to find that is to shop. Make a list of the things that will offer you the most convenience and check some out for their stats. Render that down to money per person and take the best deal.

Do remember there are lies. Apps are a good example. You see "100,000 Downloads!" but that doesn't tell you how many people offed it later because it turned out to be junk. So if there are any that balk, stall, or don't post their stats, chalk them off. Those that are real and good are proud of their stats. If you shop you eliminate most of the chance of the unknown, and usually save money as well.

The last thing is that this site may be as good as any or better, but that doesn't stop you from listing with more places. Just watch the cost per person and you may find that listing with several is better than just one.

jamesm1650
February 14th, 2019

I tried selling my boat on Craigslist and other free sites the end of last season and showed the boat a couple time but no sale. BFSBO told me to increase my price significantly when I advertised with them because I had it priced too low. I was really sceptical but agreed to try it.

The boat sold at the new higher price in 2 months mid winter and I got to keep an extra thousand dollars after paying the price of advertising on BFSBO! I'm a believer!

jonz15
March 27th, 2019

Howard went out of his way to get my listing up to date and posted after a disappointing listing else where. Within two weeks, I had three offers, two at my asking price and one slightly below it. This, after trying to sell it myself for several months on a generic selling page. Howard also was there, to counsel me, when I had one proposal that was too good to be true(a scam).
I probably will not have another boat to sell, but I will encourage several friends to use this website when they are selling their boats!

donnac225
March 29th, 2018

I decided to try and sell my boat using Boat Trader for two weeks. Then I received a call from Howard suggesting I allow him to post my ad on 12 additional sites for a fee. I needed a quick sale so I agreed. Less than a week later the buyer saw it on one of the additional sites, contacted me, flew from NC to FL and bought the boat! I would recommend using this service as it sure worked for me! Donna
2000 Mainship 390

williamw512
February 14th, 2019

Good results, wasn't going to list until the Spring, but Howard said many boats sell in the Winter so I listed it. Only a few months before a buyer came along and we made a deal.
I am happy with the results.

chuckv14
August 18th, 2018

I was told about BFSBO thru a friend who sold his boat with this company. The Guys that helped me get the add and wording on site were fantastic. I had a lot doubt at first but after talking with these guys I was very comfortable. I will refer anyone that I see trying to sell any boats. Very good experience. Thank You Very Much BFSBO

Tip for consumers:
Spend the money for the add. You will sell your Boat!

pieterd10
July 21st, 2019

Since my boat was located on a Caribbean island brokers did not want to or just weren't interested in dealing with me. This site was fantastic. I had quite a few calls and finally was successful in selling my boat. They were even able to adjust the ad part way through due to some changes in the boat.

mikeo155
June 24th, 2018

I had been posting for a few months on my own, getting sporadic texts and calls. I posted on June 7 on boatsforsabyowners and on June 23rd I received cash for my boat, got 97% of asking price. I experienced a really nice surge in interest (calls, texts, emails) some were just fishing but several with real interest. My boat was a 1993 Sport Nautique. I would use this service again for sure if I ever sell a boat. Thanks!

rickg84
April 20th, 2018

I originally had the boat on Craigslist. I received two emails from people that saw the boat on Craigslist and recommended I used the boat for sale by owners site. I joined the site and it worked out great. I was able to sell the boat in a month. It could of sold quicker but the bad spring weather hasn't helped get people into the boating mood. I highly recommend this site over Craigslist.

dawnh184
July 22nd, 2018

Thank You Howard for all your help with selling our Albin 43, in less then a week. With such a small fee! All I can say is Wow! This site brought the perfect new owner to love and enjoy our Gem.We give this site a 5 star rating.

nicks342
June 8th, 2019

Howard went the extra mile, he explained everything the way will work, what are they doing.
It helped for my knowledge as well.

justinc247
May 6th, 2019

Very easy to have your boat listed across multiple platforms. Quick and easy listing and very pleasant sales representative. Highly recommend!

marcusb113
September 11th, 2018

Sold within one week after being on other sites for weeks! Very easy to work with and tons of exposure.

randallc57
June 28th, 2018

Better than trying to do it on your own. You get a lot of interest from buyers within a reasonable distance. Sold the boat in under a week and got more.

joet203
September 10th, 2018

I had my Sea ray posted in couple different sites Facebook, Craigslist etc. lots of calls but nothing. Once I post on for sale by owner my boat sold. I asked the guy where he seen it listed and he said everywhere. It kept popping up every site I went on.

ionelf
November 16th, 2018

Affordable way to get your boat listed on many websites and still talk to potential buyers directly.

andreww313
May 24th, 2018

Howard was very easy to work with! Communication was excellent. I have used other local sites in the past and this was the best way to blanket the market. Thank you
Andy

ronniek40
September 10th, 2018

A Friend told me about BFSBO so I listed my baja29outlaw on boats for sale by owners and I sold the boat with in a month by i decided to keep it and then i turned around and i sold it again a month later. They helped me with all the wording in the add these guys were good. I will refer anyone who is trying to sell their boat BFSBO thanks for all your help.

jeffreyd105
June 7th, 2018

Terrific service, sold in less than thirty days. Howard's awesome and provided terrific feedback and support. Easy!

doreenh17
May 17th, 2018

Received an enquiry two days the ad. Was published and sold the boat
Within 2 weeks. The buyer had previously seen the boat in Montauck, LI. And
Spoken to the owner, my deceased husband, a couple of years ago.
What a small world!.

bryanm193
August 29th, 2018

My experience with BFSBO was great! They are very professional and easy to work with. I was able to sell my Southbay within 10 days of listing it with them. I highly recommend them if you are in the need to sell a boat.

michaels821
March 27th, 2018

Howard listed my 2006 Carver ACMY in Jan, the deal was closed in March. Person who bought the boat saw the ads on Boats FSBO. This was done without a broker, they saved me thousands!

marshalls29
March 15th, 2018

They posted my boat on at least a dozen sites including high traffic ski/wakeboard sites. Very happy with their service.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Boatsforsalebyowners.net staff and other customers.

BoatsFSBO Used boats for sale buy owner. Online watersports directory of yachts, sailboats, commercial fishing, cruisers, watercraft and high end vessels for over 30 years boatsforsalebyowners.net, nocommissionboatsale.com, NoCommissionBoatSale, no co...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Boatsforsalebyowners.net?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.9
Have a question about Boatsforsalebyowners.net?