Vesseldocumentation.us

Vesseldocumentation.us has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Vesseldocumentation.us ranks 32nd among Boats sites.

How would you rate Vesseldocumentation.us?

“TOTAL SCAM - BEWARE”

Lucy N.
1/9/21

I thought I was on the official USCG website to reinstate documentation on a vessel. THis company's website looks very official and I proceeded to submit an application. Within one hour of submitting I realized that I was being scammed. I called the company and they refused to issue any credit even though they cancelled my application. They have refused to refund $600 for what should have cost $112. STAY AWAY! Make sure you are on the official USCG National Vessel Documentation site, it should contain "uscg.mil" BEWARE! Not only that but my credit card company investigated but would not puruse because this company makes you sign clauses that say "no refunds" (which, by the way so does the the USCG.) The scammers use "Vessel Documentation Online" and "vesseldocumentation.us"

lucyn39
January 9th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
check the URL to make sure you are on the official site

Questions? Get answers from the Vesseldocumentation.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vesseldocumentation.us?

Have a question about Vesseldocumentation.us?