Bloom Petals & Gifts reviews

info@bloomfloral.ca

1 star

lavonnew6
9/25/19

I loved everything about my flowers! The florists did an extraordinary job! I would recommend them to everyone!

amieb22
8/27/19

Placed a last minute order online for the next day to be delivered by 12 and your team made it happen! Thank you so much.

carlenew4
8/26/19

The staff at Bloom were incredible during a time of great sadness for our family. They were so professional and did a wonderful job on the casket spray. It was as if they had gone through my mother-in-law's garden. Thank you for honoring her memory with us.

sabinek5
8/23/19

We loved how all the bouquets turned out for my friend's wedding. The staff were super friendly and open to making adjustments and always easy to get a hold of. They also had multiple options for payment and we're flexible with pick up times when we ran late on the day of the wedding. Overall they just made the day so much easier and we were able to have a wonderful time with beautiful flowers in all the pictures :)

roxannem49
6/28/19

the corsages were beautiful when picked up, after being worn for approx. 2 hrs the flowers started coming off the ribbon. I think you should go back the elastic wrist bands

Response from Kristina P., Bloom Petals & Gifts Representative
Hi Roxanne, We are sorry the corsage didn't stay well for you! Thank you for letting us know, we will take action to try to prevent any further instances like this. Just wondering, was it the raununculus corsage that gave us problems? Thanks again, we would love to continue serving you in the future.
-Madi
daphner13
6/27/19

Out from Edmonton for a graduation celebration and an arrangement was done up last minute. Stunning job, amazing service with a smile & affordable. Without question, this will be my go to for flowers when in Winkler!!!! Highly recommend this business

Response from Kristina P., Bloom Petals & Gifts Representative
Thanks for taking the time to let us know, Daphne! It was a pleasure serving you.
brianm821
6/19/19

Got great flowers and staff was very helpful. Will go back again. Always enjoy the experience shopping there.

Response from Kristina P., Bloom Petals & Gifts Representative
Thank you for letting us know, we look forward to serving you in the future!
dawnd163
6/9/19

Great service, beautiful custom bouquet, made exactly to my instructions, within the price range I asked for. A week later, and the bouquet is still blooming beautifully, and that's after a day's delay getting it into a vase, and a long car ride. Will definitely buy here again!

stevef351
5/28/19

i need flowers last minute on a holiday monday and the staff went out of there way to help me one of them met me on monday morning at Bloom so could pick the flowers up

stephanies582
5/11/19

Beautiful store, Very good customer service, amazing work, will keep going back for all my flower needs!

angelad225
5/5/19

Beautiful bouquet and fantastic service! I gave them the wrong contact number for the recipient and they were quick to call me and sort it out.

lisam972
3/4/19

Bloom Petal and Gift provided exactly what I ordered online. Beautiful flowers were delivered at exactly when they were expected to be delivered. I will definitely order from Bloom Petal and Gift again. Highly recommend them!

Response from Kristina P., Bloom Petals & Gifts Representative
Thanks so much for your order! We'd love to send flowers for you again!
lisak336
7/26/18

I live out of province and was extremely pleased with the prompt service and fresh gorgeous arrangement that arrived for my sister while she was in the hospital. I will definitely use this company again!

susannea5
5/15/18

I didn't see the flowers but my mom said they were beautiful and the ladies delivering were very pleasant.

Questions? Get answers from the Bloom Petals & Gifts staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Bloom Petals & Gifts