Bloom Petals & Gifts

Bloom Petals & Gifts has a consumer rating of 4.98 stars from 32 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Bloom Petals & Gifts also ranks 7th among Flower Delivery sites.

• Beautiful store, Very good customer service, amazing work, will keep going back for all my flower needs!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Bloom Petals & Gifts?

“Great Customer Service”

Helena S.
3/30/20

Thank you very much for your wonderful Service! I made my order let's minute! In a short time my daughter send me a picture Already what she got!! Love it

customer service (3)
helenas43
March 30th, 2020
Thank you very much for your wonderful
Service! I made my order let's minute!
In a short time my daughter send me a picture
Already what she got!! Love it
jeremiev
March 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
Always going far and beyond what I ask for. Quality service and great bouquets. Recommend giving them a try.
marilynd138
February 3rd, 2020
I recently received a floral arrangement from Bloom Petals and Gift, and it was absolutely gorgeous. The flowers were fresh and long-lasting, and arranged to perfection. The shop owners were friendly and service was excellent. Their selection of giftware was also tasteful and lovely. Highly recommended for all your floral and gift needs.
christinef350
July 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
They were able to put together exactly what I had in mind for my wedding bouquet and it turned out better than I imagined! So easy to work with, very well priced, and I could totally trust their creativity.
lynetteg34
February 3rd, 2020
The ladies at Bloom are friendly and care so much about making your bouquet as perfect as you dreamed.
sherik35
February 3rd, 2020
I've bought and received a few bouquets since the new owners have had the shop, also did one of their workshops, the flowers are always amazing and last so long!! I have nothing but the highest praise for Madison and Kristine, they do everything they can to make your experience wonderful!
Kristina P. – Bloom Petals & Gifts Rep
Thank you so much Sheri! We look forward to creating for you again soon!
kaylac170
February 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
I am from Oklahoma and was having difficulty ordering online. I reached out via email and not a very quick response. They were very very helpful. After a few days of back and forth questions, they were able to complete my order. They could have decided that my one order was not worth the effort but they chose to make the extra effort to get the order made.
carlyk11
April 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
Quick and friendly service! Thank you for making online ordering a breeze!
erikah92
March 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
The gals at Bloom are always sweet and helpful! Thank you for your help!
martinh300
March 26th, 2020
Thank you so much for you amazing customer service, and business acumen. You are amazing people, and an asset to our community! I rated you 5 stars, but the system only allows 3...
vivianner4
March 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
My order was delivered on time. As Bloom Petals and Gifts had my email address and needed to
change my order from the online picture wondering if they could have sent a photo of the flowers
delivered. It's kinda tacty to ask the receiver to take a photo and send it to you. Just a thought...
Kristina P. – Bloom Petals & Gifts Rep
Hi Vivianne, thanks very much for leaving us a review! We appreciate your feedback. We gladly send photos of orders on request, however we don’t take pictures of every order we make because there just isn’t enough time in the day. I would have a photo that has the same rose colour as our substitution we spoke of - I will email that to you. I agree it’s a bit awkward to ask the recipient for photos later. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know.
cherylp290
April 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
Madi and Kristina, you go out of your way to accommodate and always so graciously! Thank you!
gaylez7
July 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
Requested a grad gift basket and new ban flower arrangement. Results were beautiful! Thank you!
angier100
March 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
detailed, timely and such great customer service, always with a smile
sabinek5
August 23rd, 2019
Verified purchase
We loved how all the bouquets turned out for my friend's wedding. The staff were super friendly and open to making adjustments and always easy to get a hold of. They also had multiple options for payment and we're flexible with pick up times when we ran late on the day of the wedding. Overall they just made the day so much easier and we were able to have a wonderful time with beautiful flowers in all the pictures :)
ez12
February 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
The girls are knowledgeable about flowers and do an amazing job of customizing arrangements to my taste.
lynetted29
May 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
I called and orderd a 6oth Birthday Baloons...kitty bowl with succulent and chocolate for my cousin for her 60th Birthday....she received all the goodies and I saw the pictures of her gifty...beautiful!!
I was very pleased with my order the gals did a fabulous job!
kathp10
November 30th, 2019
Verified purchase
Warm, welcoming, encouraging and positive.
We all enjoyed the evening!
wesh60
December 24th, 2019
Verified purchase
Very willing to listen and made great effort in helping me find the right gift idea for my clients.
lavonnew6
September 25th, 2019
Verified purchase
I loved everything about my flowers! The florists did an extraordinary job! I would recommend them to everyone!
dawnd163
June 9th, 2019
Verified purchase
Great service, beautiful custom bouquet, made exactly to my instructions, within the price range I asked for. A week later, and the bouquet is still blooming beautifully, and that's after a day's delay getting it into a vase, and a long car ride. Will definitely buy here again!
daphner13
June 27th, 2019
Out from Edmonton for a graduation celebration and an arrangement was done up last minute. Stunning job, amazing service with a smile & affordable. Without question, this will be my go to for flowers when in Winkler!!!! Highly recommend this business
Kristina P. – Bloom Petals & Gifts Rep
Thanks for taking the time to let us know, Daphne! It was a pleasure serving you.
carlenew4
August 26th, 2019
The staff at Bloom were incredible during a time of great sadness for our family. They were so professional and did a wonderful job on the casket spray. It was as if they had gone through my mother-in-law's garden. Thank you for honoring her memory with us.
angelad225
May 5th, 2019
Verified purchase
Beautiful bouquet and fantastic service! I gave them the wrong contact number for the recipient and they were quick to call me and sort it out.
lisam972
March 4th, 2019
Verified purchase
Bloom Petal and Gift provided exactly what I ordered online. Beautiful flowers were delivered at exactly when they were expected to be delivered. I will definitely order from Bloom Petal and Gift again. Highly recommend them!
Kristina P. – Bloom Petals & Gifts Rep
Thanks so much for your order! We'd love to send flowers for you again!

Questions? Get answers from the Bloom Petals & Gifts staff and other customers.

Kristina P.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bloom Petals & Gifts?

Have a question about Bloom Petals & Gifts?