BlendersReviewed reviews

deeannf
4/19/16

I am truly happy with my machine.It really works best for protein shakes or smoothies & for juicing or may too much pulp. very easy to clean.Actually , there's quite a few bits and pieces so you'll need a spare box to keep it all in order and together.Overall, a good device which I'll continue to use.It fits in perfectly in my kitchen so i can slide it back and forth underneath our Cabinets. :)

imeldab2
4/19/16

I was looking for a powerful smoothie maker after my smoothie blender expired.The base is much heavier and well made than the Magic Bullet. It also looks more nice.
I know this because I was at Target examining them both closely.
The directions and nutrition booklets are great to read through for health/diet info. I just love that this Bullet takes up less than half the space of my dead smoothie blender and 1/10 the space of my monster sized juicer.

shennan
4/19/16

I love the machine which i purchased from BlendersReviewed . I have been using it daily for a week with great success. There are lots of options like larger smoothies or smaller which you like you can purchase.The machine is powerful and very quick.I also love the consistency of the smoothie when I am done. it is not a complete liquid, but really well blended.It also takes me less than half the time to clean this blender compared to how long it took me to clean my previous blenders.

Questions? Get answers from the BlendersReviewed staff and other customers.

BlendersReviewed?