BleachRefills.co.uk

BleachRefills.co.uk

BleachRefills.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.15 stars from 40 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about BleachRefills.co.uk most frequently mention customer service problems. BleachRefills.co.uk ranks 13th among Teeth Whitening sites.

How would you rate BleachRefills.co.uk?

“Excellent”

Karen J.
4/11/19

After reviews on this site, I went into a panic at the thought of losing £75. Anyway no panic the bleach arrived within 4 days. So 5* no complaints from me.

“FRAUDS AND THIEVES.”

Emma A.
7/12/21

They steal your money and details abs send you nothing! Do not buy from these people! They are thieves!

emmaa181
July 12th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
DO NOT USE IT. THEY DON’T SEND YOU ANYTHING. THWY JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DETAILS

Products used:
THE PRODUCTS NEVER GET SENT

ds343
December 12th, 2018

Still waiting for product - about a month- 2 emails. I agree they say they are UK based but then make reference to New York etc in email...

rachaelm30
June 28th, 2017

Took some time coming 15 days in total, wasn't what I orded but never the less great contact with company via email and would buy from again

louiseh148
June 9th, 2020

Do not order from this site, you will not receive your order or your money back and the customer service has no idea what it's doing as it's not a real company,

merthalb
November 4th, 2020

USA site, not UK. Intentionally misleading.
Ordered a kit and a whitening pen. Received after 2 weeks 2 syringes of gel, 3 trays and no instructions and no pen. Looked on here and then realised I had been conned. Wish I had come on here first.
Anyway, emailed them (an ordinary yahoo account, not a business one} asking for a refund and was told to send 'kit' back to USA, I said I wouldn't unless they pay me to do so. Not heard from them since.
Took out resolution with Paypal, hope I get my £33 back.
Please avoid, you can get the same on ebay at a fraction of the price.
Looking at the 4 and 5 star ratings on here, more than likely bogus.

karenj265
April 11th, 2019

helderf4
December 7th, 2020

Bought poladay cp and got a weird knock off, a syringe that wasn't even sealed. Aldo the sell from a co.uk website and charge you in pounds but ship from US. Stay away.

lesleyp67
May 4th, 2021

I ordered bleach refills over two months ago. I have not received them. I emailed company and was told they would resend. Still nothing. I emailed again and was told I would receive a refund within 5 days, still nothing. This is a scam. You will not receive your goods or refund. Please avoid.

chrissyb8
January 18th, 2021

Shipment is delayed thought it was very average. I am not happy with the product! I find it ineffective.

traceyv25
June 8th, 2020

No goods no refund no replys to emails stay away from this awful company they take your money and supply nothing

stephanh22
April 30th, 2020

This internet business is all about cheating the clients. First of all, despite giving the impression that it is a company located in the EU, the "shipments" (if any) will come from the USA. After having had waited 10 days without receiving any shipment information I contacted the company. They answered that the goods had been sent, but couldn't provide any kind of shipping information, tracking number, name of forwarder or anything else.

When I asked to cancel the order and issue a refund, the said that I had to ask for a refund - which obviously was what I was doing - and provide information about payment method, card number, my name, address, amount and why I was asking for a refund! They just try to stall any refund and never intend to send you any goods neither. A complaint form was sent to my credit card issuer, who has refunded me the amount drawn on my card.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!

THE GOOD REVIEWS THAT YOU READ HERE ARE POSTED BY THEMSELVES.

tima161
June 2nd, 2019

Please AVOID this company.

Wish I had read the reviews before ordering. Ships from the US despite the. co.uk address. Ordered 2 months ago and tracking link never updated. Was told to wait even after expected delivery window of 2 weeks has passed. Never arrived and still in transit 2 months later And no tracking updates since dispatch. Promised a refund which also never materialised. Order elsewhere or risk losing your money with this company.

andrewt224
August 20th, 2018

Do not attempt to buy anything from this rogue website. You will never receive the items you pay for. Plus it's misleading advertising using a. co.uk website, as they are based in the US. There is no way to contact them (other than an online message system which they never respond to). AVOID, AVOID, AVOID.

nickj57
October 4th, 2017

I ordered from this site and afterwards read some of these reviews and became a bit wary. But after purchasing they had sent a confirmation email to my paypal email address along with a username and password for their site. From there, I could track my parecel and they uploaded the USPS tracking number when they had sent it. It arrived in the UK in about a week so was very happy with the service. I wouldn't listen to these negative reviews

jennifera170
May 22nd, 2017

I received my products quickly and I love the customer service. I had a question about the order and they responded and clarified everything for me very professionally and politely. I'm very happy with the products and the prices were great so I will definitely be back for more!

stephw14
May 23rd, 2017

Got my teeth whitening gel that I pay triple that at my dental office in merseyside for and its authentic and same one. I tried it for a couple days and got the best results. I tried many teeth products and the pola I buy from this store never lets me down. I will be back for more like always

jasonf82
April 21st, 2017

Product arrived on time replied to all my emails great service very happy will be using them again in the future

garyr50
December 22nd, 2015

Having just placed my third order, I've had nothing but consistent good service from this company. They fill a massive gap in the UK and give me access to items I can't by other than from dentist here. Nothing but praise.

cristinar6
May 18th, 2016

The overall transaction and product was great. My teeth have never gotten so many compliments!

darensf
February 20th, 2017

It hurts to know in this 21 century people could put up a website offering something they cannot deliver. Still waiting for the products I paid for or a refund. I have been so disappointed. I cannot repeat this again.

victort25
February 15th, 2017

The goods has not been delivered and I am still waiting for a refund. I waited for weeks with high expectation and no product arrived. I have tried to get in touch through their emails but no response. I am very unhappy. I will never use this site again.

robynw13
May 12th, 2016

Bleach refills sent me the wrong product. Not a massive issue if it is rectified, however this was not, and I am still waiting on a reply so that I can send that I have proof that I can have a refund/ the right product be sent. I'm down £40.
Horrific customer service, just don't bother ordering.

sarahn76
February 17th, 2017

How can you run a sales site without customer support? All I wanted atleast was a customer care from the company to address my undelivered product and it never happened. I gave up after several try. A refund will be a miracle. Am so pissed off with this site.

roberts559
February 24th, 2017

Didn't like the product, not so good, not worth the cost! Never will i ever buy this product again!

carolinem50
March 18th, 2017

Stay away from this fake company.Gels do not work and there is no exp date on them. They do not reply to emails either!

The bad reviews aren't fake. Why would a majority write bad reviews for absolutely no reason. Apply some common sense, some people have got lucky or more likely it's the good reviews that are fake.

By J G.