Review of Ortho White

Ortho White reviews

jeanmaried
4/27/12

Complete and total rip off. The product doesn't work; it actually destroys your gums without whitening your teeth. I was charged $84.00 after signing up for a "free trial." I am seriously torqued off with this company.

lindap22
4/7/12

Do not buy from this site or get sucked into their "Free week sample" I did and payed a small shipping fee. When I got my free week supply along with it came a month supply and a bill on my credit card for $38.00. When I called the company to ask about this they said "the fine print said you would get this unless you cancelled within 7 days" I did cancel the free sample the same day I ordered it, I did not see any fine print but it didn't seem right. THe agent was rude, would not take the items back or refund my card. I called a week later, asked for the supervisor, the lady said she was the supervisor and I could not talk to anyone else. She stated she had it on record that I had accepted the call and wanted to keep the items. I told her that was not true and that I wanted to return them and get my card credited. She said no. I than filed a report with the Better Business Bureau of Colorado and basically I lost because they said the same thing. So I am stuck with Ortho White. Stay away from them. Other folks I have read on different sites got charged over $78.00.

Questions? Get answers from the Ortho White staff and other customers.

Ortho White?