Blairsville-ga.gov

Blairsville-ga.gov has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Blairsville-ga.gov?

“A most supportive and friendly airport staff!”

Larry D.
7/1/18

I was forced to divert into the Blairsville Airport KDZJ due to weather last Monday, however Assistant Airport Manager Aaron Mannheim and made my 3 day stay in Blairsville, GA most pleasurable. Aaron assisted me in obtaining a rental car, hotel, and gave me a briefing on the local restaurants -- as well as the beautiful country and hiking trails nearby! I was allowed free access to all the airport facilities which was extremely helpful. A special thanks to John Hamler Airport Manager, for your hospitality and a such a well managed airport. Larry Diemand N6403P

larryd182
July 1st, 2018

Larry Diemand
N6403P

Questions? Get answers from the Blairsville-ga.gov staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blairsville-ga.gov?

Have a question about Blairsville-ga.gov?