Bladetricks

Bladetricks has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Bladetricks ranks 23rd among Knives sites.

How would you rate Bladetricks?

“Amazingly tough knives, worth every $$$ and the wait”

Roger L.
12/5/18

Recently purchased my 4th Bladetricks custom knife. Awesome craftsmanship, perfect ergonomics and the toughest, sharpest blades. Worth every penny and wait of these one by one handcrafted cutting tools.

“Deposit taken, in turn 2 months later no product delivery...”

Jon L.
5/14/17

I paid a deposit and initial timeframe was provided. Thereafter the delivery kept on being pushed out weeks at a time. Thus going into 3rd month I requested a refund. In summary I have my serious doubts the business is able to produce and deliver at all. I recon it's a 'one man band' type of business. It's a shame.

rogerl142
December 5th, 2018

jonl72
May 14th, 2017

solod1
June 26th, 2017

Bladetricks guys made the knife I had in mind for years. Serious, professional advising and impressing craftmanship. Delivered before time (2/6 months for custom orders). I repeated and will again

Designs, cratfmanship, materials, attention to details

By Roger L.

They make all their knives by hand, one by one. Less expensive? Arguable. Better? Not for me, try!

By Roger L.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Bladetricks staff and other customers.

Best knife maker toughest blades custom karambit tomahawk maker tactical edc outdoor combat fighting self defense tool. Cuchillero cuchilleria tactica coutelier

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bladetricks?

Have a question about Bladetricks?