Review of Blacks

Blacks reviews

Bury, BL9 8RR, United Kingdom

rubens36
7/23/15

I made a order (#21433513) of one tent, then they take my money from my bank. A few days after I tried to see where was my package and I discover that my order was cancelled (without any feedback). I checked my bank account - no money. I sent an e-mail asking information - no answer. Finally I was able to talk with a "Customer Care Agent", that did not gave me any reason for the order cancelling. I asked for the money, they said that was going to my bank account. I just talked with my bank and they don't have any information about that. I will wait some more days and if there is no update then I will go to the police.

I needed the tent for this weekend, and now, I don't have nor tent nor money nor any justification for this.This is the most surreal shop where I ever try to bought something from.

I advise you all to stay away.

carolg18
6/1/14

I PURCHASED SOME WOMENS "PETER STORM" WATER RESISTANT BLACK LEGGINGS - WELL! THEY MUST HAVE BEEN MADE FOR MIDGETS
OR CHILDREN...............THEY WERE RIDICULOUSLY TINY. SO I EMAILED THEM STRAIGHT AWAY, BECAUSE I HAD £60.00 TIED UP IN THIS TRANSACTION. I EMAILED ON WED AND I JUST GOT THOSE AUTOMATED RELIES THAT TELL YOU YOUR EMAIL HAS ARRIVED AND THEY WILL CON TACT YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS TO SORT OUT PROBLEM. IF YOU PHONE THEM IT COSTS YOU MORE M ONEY! BY SATURDAY I WAS SO FED UP....I BEGRUDGINGLY PAID THEM £3.25 TO THEIR RETURN/COLLECT SYSTEM.
WHEN BLACKS KNOW I HAVE DONE THIS THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO EMAQIL ME ON SUNDAY WITH THE PROMISE OF A PAID RETURNS LABEL...............CHEEK !!!!!! I HAVE NOW EMAILED THEM TO REQUEST A REFUND OF MY POSTAGE CHARGE ASAP..................LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS NOW? BUT SERIOUSLY IF YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH CARING HELPFUL ONLINE COMPANIES...................AVOID "BLACKS OUTDOOR WEAR & EQUIPMENT! KEEP READING AND I HOPE TO BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU AN UPDATE SOON???????
blondewithbrain

Questions? Get answers from the Blacks staff and other customers.

Blacks?