Review of BlackHairspray

Tel: +1-877-824-9314
info@blackhairspray.com

sedater
12/27/18

Divatress and Black Hairspray both the same business. They have always delivered in a timely manner. I have been a customer for five years. I read someone say they had a UPS problem. Have UPS deliver your items to their UPS Store or shipping site for pickup. Very easy and package is safe. Postal Service is excellent for regular shipping which is what I use. You have a choice!

jenniferr429
11/27/18

I love this site. It has everything I need. It may take awhile to receive but order early. You should know how long it takes for holiday shipping. Great sales also. Love the lacefront wigs.

kathryns157
11/12/18

I placed an order that I needed in a hurry. It shipped quickly, but when I checked to see if it arrived, UPS marked that they left it outside of my door. I never received it, plus my apartment building has a secure package room, so it did not make sense why it was left at my door with no signature. When I called I was told that they would have to investigate with UPS, it took 8 days. I never got an update, so I emailed them, and they responded that they issued a refund. They never contacted me, to see if I wanted to have my items reshipped. So I called, and they said that they could not ship to the same address because there as a claim for loss. So...I guess they don't want my business. The rep got a manager on the phone who told me they could reship, but it would be at my own risk. In the meantime, my money has been held up. Terrible customer service. They just don't care. I placed my order with Sam's Beauty. Stay Away

serahd4
11/10/18

You will do better if you improve your payments method and phones . Why will you have a phone number that no body picks
It socks when your clients are trying to reach you

jazmynm1
10/24/18

God forbid if your order is lost by USPS. If you contact them they are very rude and do not actually care if you are a returning customer with no issues. You have to wait 8 days for an investigation when it was not even your fault. NEVER shopping here again.

shaniqueg
8/25/18

I have been buying from this company for 2 years and I have nothing but good things to say about them, They have sent me my wigs on time and also have helped me with any concerns that I have about any wigs I purchased.. OVERALL this company is amazing and I recommend..

enitheaf
2/12/18

I contacted them and all she told me to do was send it back I would have to pay shipping, I thought they would say that...she blamed it on the manufacturer and said it was maybe because of the color and the sad part is it's the exact same color that I had from a few years ago. I will not order from BlackHairSpray again...I ordered a wig "Helen" it is such a pretty bob cut and it was time to get a "fresh" one, the one I received today has just a rough and dry look and I never received bad new hair.

gened18
10/5/17

After the drama with the horrible people at hairsisters I was terrified of buying a wig! Really. The reviews are so bad. Eighty percent are one stars and most of the other wig places seem to be just as bad. Winter is coming though so I decided to give it one more try to get something to protect my hair. I ordered 4 wigs from Blackhairspray last Friday on my way home. They are relatively new so I was concerned about being ripped off. When I got home I called to see if everything was in order and got Sasha. SHOCKING! She was polite, informed, and pleasant. I'm still trying to recover from not being shouted at. I barely got my order number out before she had everything on the computer in front of her and was able to answer all my questions. She then said 'I'm going to be honest with you. It's Friday evening after the time we do same day shipping. You're probably expecting it to be shipped Saturday but we won't be able to till Monday, is that ok? She then said I'd get it by Wednesday and they'd send an email as soon as it was sent. I called Monday morning, still kinda worried, she wasn't mad she laughed and said your order has been sent, and yes it's confirmed, you'll get it by Wednesday. Everything was as she said. I received the wigs early this afternoon. They were brand new, unopened, and beautifully packaged. I'd bought a Sapphire and three storms. The Storm felt a little too tight. I called Blackhairspray and got Dawn. Wow, she's amazing. I know it seems like too much excitement for a call but it really was perfect. No drama, no crap, just perfect customer service. She said, send them back for a full refund, or an exchange, whatever works best for you. No restocking fee as long as they are as they came with tags and packaging. I told her I'd wait a bit and see if it would fit better if I fixed my hair differently. She then said the MAGIC WORDS. ' call me for anything, I'll look for similar styles, I'll recommend other stuff, this is about you and what makes you happy, we've been trained to see that the customer is satisfied. If we don't have customers we don't have a business. When i thanked her effusively for her consideration she said I'm just doing my job, (as if every wig place treats everyone as beautifully as Blackhairspray does.) She then continued, you have 31 days to figure out what works best for you. I'm here to HELP you with whatever you decide.' DAMN, I almost cried. Please, please Blackhairspray don't change! I no longer have to get my family in NYC to send wigs. You have a customer for life. And please get the Model Model Verona wig. It's my favorite. Just amazing. Guys, all of you who've been treated like crap by the people who should be providing a service try Blackhairspray. The only problem I had was when I called on Saturday no one answered. I don't know if they are closed all day. I didn't ask. Every other time I've called thought they answer immediately. Thank you Blackhairspray. Here's the number to call 1-773- 321-9430.

allisonw39
8/15/17

I can relate to this person in getting the wrong color, because I got the wrong color twice. However, I did not return any of them. Do better!!!!

mariaht5
3/12/17

I have trying to contact blackhairspray multiple times. I have emailed them around six times and I have never once received an email back, so I had to call and figure out if i would be able to receive a refund and then i had to call again to see if they had received my package. I still have not received my refund and it has been almost a month. I will not ever be using them again, first and last time.

tyral
2/28/17

I ordered a wig, they sent an email that the color I wanted was out of stock OK fine.. I called the next business day to change it to another color that was in stock. Two days pass and I get no email saying the item was shipped so I called them and they tell me the previous rep did not change it in the system that I changed it to another color. so I cancel my order altogether. It gets worse , it's a waiting list if you want your order canceled. Three days went by and order still was not canceled. Will never order from them again

verat7
11/2/16

I found blackhairspray by accident searching for another website. I was hesitant to order since I'd never hear of them and didn't know anyone who had. I ordered 2 units anyway (units I found more expensive on other sites). I loved the way the company continued to communicate with me via email, every step of the process. My wigs came when I was told they would and I could not have been happier. Now I am spreading the word to all my wig divas.

chynnal
3/12/14

Ordered a wig from them a week ago. The wig only lasyed through two brushings in three days. I WAS FURIOUS.......!!!!!! I reviewed the hair on the site so no one will order it again.

Then contacted customer service. Without even a slight hassle they offered up to ship at NO COST TO ME A NEW ONE. THAT IS UNHEARD OF!!!!! I am beyond impressed by blackhairspray and the way my complaint was handled. There was no dispute or anything!!!!!

aniecef
3/26/13

I order from them all the time. Everything comes quickly, well packaged and the prices are great. A lot of things they carry are on other websites with more reviews and a lot of reviews for things aren't on their site anyway so check Youtube before you order something. But, yeah I DO love blackhairspray.

lajuanp
9/26/12

I have ordered 4 units from this website. Delivery is fast and accurate. I always receive just what I expect. I have never had to return an item, however. But their products are good quality and the their prices are reasonable. I highly recommend this site if you're in the market for cheap lace fronts.

Questions? Get answers from the BlackHairspray staff and other customers.

BlackHairspray?