BizStats

BizStats has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. BizStats also ranks 16th among Directories sites.

How would you rate BizStats?

“Useful business stats”

Elly H.
2/21/18

If you know any better website with as many data on UK companies - give me a call. I've been using it for quite a while and it never failed me a single time. Always spot on data and contacts for almost any corporation in the United Kingdom :)

ellyh2
February 21st, 2018
andym142
January 2nd, 2018
The most useful directory oriented around UK businesses full of valuable information . And by that I mean it's usable literally everywhere , since it works not only on desktop pc but also on a mobile phone or palmtops without any problems .
matthewd78
January 24th, 2018
BizStats is relatively easy to Handle through the mobile web browser so that's a very big advantage on the Start since I mainly use the Internet on my phone. Finding companies here is a Piece of cake, you can even Mistype a bit and the algorithm will get You to the correct page nonetheless.
marck36
November 20th, 2017
very big database of businesses over the UK. they've got surprisingly rich information on almost any company - including financial or staff info, which I was unable to find elsewhere.
roberta501
October 31st, 2017
BizStats provides a bunch of useful statistics and data which are often locked behind a paywall or at least require registrations on other websites... If you're dealing with other companies this is a must-have bookmark. 5 stars out of 5

Questions? Get answers from the BizStats staff and other customers.

Welcome to BizStats, your go to UK business portal that delivers comprehensive and coherent information you seek. All the relevant, publicly accessible small business info in one place, only one click away.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BizStats?

Have a question about BizStats?