BitExchange

BitExchange has a consumer rating of 3.38 stars from 50 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. BitExchange also ranks 25th among Cryptocurrency sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 64.7%

• Software is working fine ..Support team is also very helpful they reply Very Quickly and helped me nicely
  • Bitexchange systems has a very good customer support, purchased a couple of

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate BitExchange?

“Impressive work”

Kartikeya T.
3/23/20

Impressive work done by the developers in keeping the script functioning properly. A professional looking Bitcoin or crypto currency exchange can be developed through this

“Bitexchange is a scam site”

$#*!son M.
3/15/20

Bitexchange are total SCAM RUM FROM THEM. THEY ARE SCAM! All my investment in Bitcoin was taken away by them when I tried to convert it to etherum Please I need a little btc to start up again, I hope any one can help me 3H1LTR6C6KLvQhpZeYoE8qw47DPvrNzRBa Here's my btc wallet

support team (6) customer support (4)
kartikeyat
March 23rd, 2020
bhumikab2
February 16th, 2020
I had thought of starting a small own cryptocurrency platform and it was not an easy task as things were very technical and had me go very stressed as i had no experience in coding. I researched and came across them and chose to give them a try... The Task of setting up was very good and i didn't need to know almost every technical thing
aniketr2
March 2nd, 2020
Loved the script just because the customer support is good and helped us where we got stuck. Didn't have much expertise in setting this up but they helped us in installation too.
ramank17
March 18th, 2020
The script prepared by the developers is perfect and works very well on our platform.We're impressed that how their support helped us with the installation.
ianl108
November 20th, 2019
Bought the token dashboard script from bitexchange.
I struggled a bit with the installation of the product and one of the developers helped me out. I still feel the installation needs to be streamlined. Hope they bring in new features like more payment gateways, wallet creation within the dashboard etc soon.

Initially I was a little annoyed, but the team handled the issue well. Overall a good experience.
vikasb13
February 13th, 2020
I love how the templates are organised and easy to set up in a short time. The payment portals are easy to integrate. In case of any problems, we can contact their support anytime.
margretk
March 1st, 2020
Impressive work done by the developers to keep the script functioning properly. A platform prepared by this looks more professional and has everything that a modern crypto platform needs.
peterh776
March 21st, 2020
I believe the developers of this Bitcoin exchange script have worked very hard to attain this position and maintain this kind of image. I had purchased a script from them and had taken their help for installation and surprisingly it work s like a charm.
ramc20
February 19th, 2020
Thankful for developers to help me set up the ticker and update service as we couldn't do anything due to some confusion and error within the script. The Support helped us and made sure that our platform was up and running ASAP
susanj288
February 28th, 2019
Their customer support team is really good. They are very patient enough to understand the technical problems and coordinate internally and revert with appropriate answers in a shorter period of time. I mean, any technical product will have initial glitches.
Would totally recommend this service.
anas147
March 3rd, 2019
Concept is really amazing, using their scripts for quite long time very thing is going well. And coming to the support team
They reply instantly
kristinag52
March 5th, 2019
I just bought their ICO script and it works as stipulate. We need to just follow the pronouncement there is.
And that's it, its all up with a cool dashboard template
rahuln12
February 6th, 2019
My friend and I used their scripts and its working fine we had difficulties initially but support team helped us through.It would have been better if they included proper guidelines
fransl1
September 14th, 2018
The product is nice, but need help with installing. Non technical person here, if it was easily installable like joomla or any other php script it would make my life easier
richardk389
February 20th, 2019
The exchange script is value for money. Besides that, they even supported with additional functionalities with reasonable upcharge. Very satisfactory.
jacobm181
September 16th, 2018
These guys at least respond to my messages and pick my calls every time. And they fix everyday online review meetings for work that is been done for me. I dunno about what others say, but here is what I have to say: I have outsourced this work to 4 different companies before. Each one of them are terrible when it comes to responding once the payment is made(Sadly not many even know what Crypto business is all about). And finally Am left hanging. These folks at BitExchange are the 5th and Am happy. I have got 2 scripts installed by them and they work good. Am now getting a customisation done and Am happy I get a call from them everyday at 9. I see rapid progress. Thanks folks. Keep up the good work!
lucasi4
February 27th, 2019
Scripts just works fine, Additionally they do provide a proper guide for installation.
BitExchange exchange script is value for money, They do keep up their words.
gradik
March 1st, 2020
I love this script just because it is easy to work on. The proper guides make it easier for us to implement it.
jaya263
July 23rd, 2020
Every o e in there is a FRAUD! EveryTHING N EVERYONE HERE ARE ALLIERS!
alexisy3
August 26th, 2018
I saw the demo and purchased your ICO dashboard script. The design is nice and works as advertised. Your rep. Krish had mentioned that I'll get updates for the product in the future. Hope you guys do as promised.
dicksonm4
March 15th, 2020

3H1LTR6C6KLvQhpZeYoE8qw47DPvrNzRBa
Here's my btc wallet
joshb200
August 31st, 2018
Hi folks. This is Josh from San Jose. First of all, I would like to brush away all these mis-leading bad reviews about this company and service. Personally, Am very happy with the products I received and the quality. Believe me, For the price they provide - its impossible for anyone or company to even come near these guys ( Obviously, they are posting bad reviews about them in fake accounts).

I started my engagement with these people by purchasing the DEX script and have bought near 5 scripts and services so far. They are prompt in reply and delivery. Am happy, My investors are happy. I would recommend them to any of my startup friends here in the valley. Keep doing the good job guys. God bless you!
tgs7
November 1st, 2019
Don't work with them. I have bought $5,000 script to install fully. Before paid they like they will be do that. But after payment, no response, no update, no skill. Just only sell the customers with pure php front-end only.
aanuo
December 14th, 2019
I see the demo of the money transfer app and the website works really good and i like the product very much. Please give good price for it sir... Any discount s
krishk7
November 22nd, 2018
Ok People. This RANDY J is just a sneaky marketing person from another company. Check out his profile here: https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/hyipshop.com#4 ( you will see his lame good review for his company).

Grow up RANDY ( or whatever your real name is). Why do you follow such a coward practise of tarnishing good people's name so you can live? Dont worry, we will not be doing the same to you :) we are busy creating happy customers. Have fun!

No they are no, please run away my dear they will scam you

By Kellince M.