Review of BitExchange

BitExchange reviews

contact@bitexchange.systems

johna1715
11/30/19
This guys are thieves and scammers!Immediately they collect your money they stop responding to you.Intepol should please look for this guys as they scamming people of thier hard earned money on the internet
ianl108
11/20/19
Bought the token dashboard script from bitexchange.
I struggled a bit with the installation of the product and one of the developers helped me out. I still feel the installation needs to be streamlined. Hope they bring in new features like more payment gateways, wallet creation within the dashboard etc soon.

Initially I was a little annoyed, but the team handled the issue well. Overall a good experience.
tgs7
11/1/19
Don't work with them. I have bought $5,000 script to install fully. Before paid they like they will be do that. But after payment, no response, no update, no skill. Just only sell the customers with pure php front-end only.
kellincem
10/19/19
hello, my name is voo from Tanzania, guys run away from these guys they are scammers, I bought a localbitcoins clone script for $149 from them about a week ago and I was introduced so someone called RAJ, before sale they have a sweet words but after sale they will never respond to your emails nor skype, their script is missing a lot of supporting files and dependencies and the very bad things is when you get back to them they need USD 2500 for installation, guys am sure 100% you cant install that script without them, be aware of these guys I can send screenshots and proof to anyone who need from the day I bought the script until now when they look at my emails like a trash
my email: *****@gmail.com
whatsapp: *******463

I will review them in every review site so people cannot be scammed like me
olh
8/21/19
Just stay clear of these people. They are the biggest scammer I've never met. Thank that I did not buy the whole products but only stick to buy just one of their products. It never work as I struggled to get the site working, I tried several times to no avail. Every attempt contacting this people via email provided, there was no single response, You have been warn unless you have money to waste.
stunnao
8/5/19
2500usd for installation when u sell script 100$?

like seriously? Thank God i did not enter into the trap
kristinag52
3/5/19
I just bought their ICO script and it works as stipulate. We need to just follow the pronouncement there is.
And that's it, its all up with a cool dashboard template
zenthb
3/4/19
The script works well....ive just used it, the company has guided me through the whole process. Thank you guys!
anas147
3/3/19
concept is really amazing, using their scripts for quite long time very thing is going well. And coming to the support team
they reply instantly
ludwign2
3/2/19
Hy all
Bitexchange systems has a very good customer support, purchased a couple of
scripts from them it works great keept it up guys........
susanj288
2/28/19
Their customer support team is really good. They are very patient enough to understand the technical problems and coordinate internally and revert with appropriate answers in a shorter period of time. I mean, any technical product will have initial glitches.
Would totally recommend this service.
elizabethh398
2/27/19
Value for money they do provide scripts with a proper guide with proper customer support.
On adding to it BitExchange is doing a good job waiting for the next launch
lucasi4
2/27/19
Scripts just works fine, Additionally they do provide a proper guide for installation.
BitExchange exchange script is value for money, They do keep up their words.
richardk389
2/20/19
The exchange script is value for money. Besides that, they even supported with additional functionalities with reasonable upcharge. Very satisfactory.
jasonv98
2/18/19
Bitexchange's Exchange script works just fine. No complaints. I wish, other platforms keep their words just as this one.
ellab55
2/10/19
using your script for quite a long time ...still everything is going well..waiting for the next update
rachelk141
2/10/19
their concept is really very good . everything is working nicely will recommend this to everyone ...
rellown
2/9/19
Software is working fine ..Support team is also very helpful they reply Very Quickly and helped me nicely
rahuln12
2/6/19
My friend and I used their scripts and its working fine we had difficulties initially but support team helped us through.It would have been better if they included proper guidelines
amans38
2/6/19
I've personally tried bitexchange script and it works fine for me. Most importantly their support on installing is really good. But I'm excited for the next update.
tonyt191
1/30/19
There is very tricky and looks all very nice in front of people's eyes... 150 usd per script as is it... And there is guide for install yourself or if you hire someone... But..... After try over 10 webmasters and coders specialized in different areas of coding... All come up with the same thing, there is missing something, guide is not correct and you cannot install without them... Plus they don't give support on this, and of course you need they're service for install 2500 usd

Script cost 150 usd
Assistance 0
Guide is incomplete on purpose
Install of your script (is not written on website) 2500 usd

Think twice before you buy.... Ask then the installation cost, the hosting and server required and so on... Then make your conclusion considering that they will not help you post installation and every single modify it cost you bunch of money,

Good luck
agostinhom1
12/4/18
the biggest scam of all time, the most shameful and dishonest website I know. to go from a price of $ 199 to $ 7,500 for 4 simple additions you find that correct? then another website offers it for $ 199! shame on you !
krishk7
11/22/18
Ok People. This RANDY J is just a sneaky marketing person from another company. Check out his profile here: https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/hyipshop.com#4 ( you will see his lame good review for his company ).

Grow up RANDY ( or whatever your real name is ). Why do you follow such a coward practise of tarnishing good people's name so you can live ? Dont worry, we will not be doing the same to you :) we are busy creating happy customers. Have fun!
jacobm181
9/16/18
These guys at least respond to my messages and pick my calls every time. And they fix everyday online review meetings for work that is been done for me. I dunno about what others say, but here is what I have to say: I have outsourced this work to 4 different companies before. Each one of them are terrible when it comes to responding once the payment is made(Sadly not many even know what Crypto business is all about). And finally Am left hanging. These folks at BitExchange are the 5th and Am happy.I have got 2 scripts installed by them and they work good. Am now getting a customisation done and Am happy I get a call from them everyday at 9. I see rapid progress. Thanks folks. Keep up the good work!
fransl1
9/14/18
The product is nice, but need help with installing. Non technical person here, if it was easily installable like joomla or any other php script it would make my life easier

no they are no, please run away my dear they will scam you

By Kellince M.

Questions? Get answers from the BitExchange staff and other customers.

4 Photos for BitExchange