Review of BitExchange

BitExchange reviews

contact@bitexchange.systems

kristinag52
3/5/19

I just bought their ICO script and it works as stipulate. We need to just follow the pronouncement there is.
And that's it, its all up with a cool dashboard template

zenthb
3/4/19

The script works well....ive just used it, the company has guided me through the whole process. Thank you guys!

anas147
3/3/19

concept is really amazing, using their scripts for quite long time very thing is going well. And coming to the support team
they reply instantly

ludwign2
3/2/19

Hy all
Bitexchange systems has a very good customer support, purchased a couple of
scripts from them it works great keept it up guys........

susanj288
2/28/19

Their customer support team is really good. They are very patient enough to understand the technical problems and coordinate internally and revert with appropriate answers in a shorter period of time. I mean, any technical product will have initial glitches.
Would totally recommend this service.

elizabethh398
2/27/19

Value for money they do provide scripts with a proper guide with proper customer support.
On adding to it BitExchange is doing a good job waiting for the next launch

lucasi4
2/27/19

Scripts just works fine, Additionally they do provide a proper guide for installation.
BitExchange exchange script is value for money, They do keep up their words.

richardk389
2/20/19

The exchange script is value for money. Besides that, they even supported with additional functionalities with reasonable upcharge. Very satisfactory.

jasonv98
2/18/19

Bitexchange's Exchange script works just fine. No complaints. I wish, other platforms keep their words just as this one.

ellab55
2/10/19

using your script for quite a long time ...still everything is going well..waiting for the next update

rachelk141
2/10/19

their concept is really very good . everything is working nicely will recommend this to everyone ...

rellown
2/9/19

Software is working fine ..Support team is also very helpful they reply Very Quickly and helped me nicely

rahuln12
2/6/19

My friend and I used their scripts and its working fine we had difficulties initially but support team helped us through.It would have been better if they included proper guidelines

amans38
2/6/19

I've personally tried bitexchange script and it works fine for me. Most importantly their support on installing is really good. But I'm excited for the next update.

tonyt191
1/30/19

There is very tricky and looks all very nice in front of people's eyes... 150 usd per script as is it... And there is guide for install yourself or if you hire someone... But..... After try over 10 webmasters and coders specialized in different areas of coding... All come up with the same thing, there is missing something, guide is not correct and you cannot install without them... Plus they don't give support on this, and of course you need they're service for install 2500 usd

Script cost 150 usd
Assistance 0
Guide is incomplete on purpose
Install of your script (is not written on website) 2500 usd

Think twice before you buy.... Ask then the installation cost, the hosting and server required and so on... Then make your conclusion considering that they will not help you post installation and every single modify it cost you bunch of money,

Good luck

agostinhom1
12/4/18

the biggest scam of all time, the most shameful and dishonest website I know. to go from a price of $ 199 to $ 7,500 for 4 simple additions you find that correct? then another website offers it for $ 199! shame on you !

krishk7
11/22/18

Ok People. This RANDY J is just a sneaky marketing person from another company. Check out his profile here: https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/hyipshop.com#4 ( you will see his lame good review for his company ).

Grow up RANDY ( or whatever your real name is ). Why do you follow such a coward practise of tarnishing good people's name so you can live ? Dont worry, we will not be doing the same to you :) we are busy creating happy customers. Have fun!

jacobm181
9/16/18

These guys at least respond to my messages and pick my calls every time. And they fix everyday online review meetings for work that is been done for me. I dunno about what others say, but here is what I have to say: I have outsourced this work to 4 different companies before. Each one of them are terrible when it comes to responding once the payment is made(Sadly not many even know what Crypto business is all about). And finally Am left hanging. These folks at BitExchange are the 5th and Am happy.I have got 2 scripts installed by them and they work good. Am now getting a customisation done and Am happy I get a call from them everyday at 9. I see rapid progress. Thanks folks. Keep up the good work!

fransl1
9/14/18

The product is nice, but need help with installing. Non technical person here, if it was easily installable like joomla or any other php script it would make my life easier

simonm145
9/12/18

All my questions about the exchange software were answered. Very helpful and friendly staff. Many Thanks.

nathanw110
9/10/18

I bought the coincap script from Mikaela on bitexchange systems. The script was built in php and so easy to setup. Mikaela was super helpful!

mikes1159
9/9/18

Ive purchased a couple scripts from these guys, they are incomplete open ended projects dolled up with a pretty website. Zero support, unless you pay, guides are a joke. Only 1 star because zero isnt a option!

joshb200
8/31/18

Hi folks. This is Josh from San Jose. First of all, I would like to brush away all these mis-leading bad reviews about this company and service. Personally, Am very happy with the products I received and the quality. Believe me, For the price they provide - its impossible for anyone or company to even come near these guys ( Obviously, they are posting bad reviews about them in fake accounts ) .

I started my engagement with these people by purchasing the DEX script and have bought near 5 scripts and services so far. They are prompt in reply and delivery. Am happy, My investors are happy. I would recommend them to any of my startup friends here in the valley. Keep doing the good job guys. God bless you!

alexisy3
8/26/18

I saw the demo and purchased your ICO dashboard script. The design is nice and works as advertised. Your rep. Krish had mentioned that I'll get updates for the product in the future. Hope you guys do as promised.

alexandere25
8/22/18

There are back doors in the script. The PHP source code is very poorly written. If you launch this you will lose everything. Exchanges aren't built in PHP. They are coded in various forms mainly mern stack, node.js, express...just be careful with these guys. I spent 5,000 dollars with them to research this and warn others.

By Mike S.

Questions? Get answers from the BitExchange staff and other customers.

2 Photos for BitExchange