Review of BiocideSystems

Support@BiocideSystems.com

1 Review From Our Community

mv28
11/22/16

They have a 100% guarantee money back policy advertised on their site that their product will work or you'll get your money back minus shipping charges. So I figured why not try this for our vehicle. Upon opening the site, a newsletter sign-up promo pops up that offers 10% off your order. I signed up, got the promo code and placed my order with the promo code. The code did nothing and my order went through as a regular priced purchase. That should have been the first red flag. Since I had placed the order in the evening, I attempted to call the number on the site the following business day. The number didn't work; second red flag. Then I had sent an email telling them that the phone number wasn't working and the issue with the 10% discount not being applied to my order. I received a response two days later stating a request for the 10% to be refunded was put in. Two days after this response, I sent a return request as a reply to this Leslieg@Biocidesystems.com. She told me what I needed to return and the address I needed to send it to. I sent the foil packet to the address provided and purchased tracking information. Once I was able to pull the information that they had received the packet, I sent them another email requesting my refund and attached a screenshot of the confirmed delivery of the packet. Nearly a month from the packet being delivered to their location I have yet to receive the 10% discount and full refund for the faulty product. Buyer beware!

Response from Spence B., BiocideSystems Representative
It would be helpful if we could get a name, email address or order number so that we can research this issue. We always honor our guarantee as long as it is within our terms published on our website. We are thoroughly reviewed on other site with stellar reviews, we have never heard of this particular site nor have we ever been review here either. Please contact us at 877-792-4624 or email us at support@biocidesystems.com and reference this email to that we may resolve this.

Questions? Get answers from the BiocideSystems staff and other customers.

BiocideSystems?