Review of Binverse

Tel: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY ext: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
contentpublishingmedia@googlemail.com

fasdgg
3/7/17

I have been watching this furniture for a couple of months and the prices remained stable and had discounts on holidays. I made my purchase with the assistance of the online chat and it was very easy and the Sales Support staff was excellent. I can't wait to receive my furniture.

manojk2
8/23/10

PLEASE DON'T SIGNUP. THIS WEBSITE HAS VERY BAD BILLING POLICIES. DON'T LOOSE YOUR MONEY. I GOT CHEATED AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET CHEATED.

kennethb1
7/19/10

This website is an absolute SCAM. Make no mistake . If you log on for any reason they will milk you dry.
I registered with Paypal with a view to making a purchase at a later date, after I returned from holiday. On my return from holiday I checked my E:mail on Sunday to learn that they had already deducted USD$99.99 for something that I had not even enquired about. At the time of the transaction I (my self) was at church with aprox 50+ witnesses. My wife was in the park with her daughter and husband , In-laws and Grandchildren- With many associates and friends. My wife and I live alone, so there was no one at home to operate our computer.
WATCH OUT THERE IS A WEB_SITE THIEF ABOUT !!!

samk3
7/16/10

Binverse offered a "free 14 day trial" of their download service product. To accomplish this I was required to use my Paypal account to pay them $1. They stated they had an automatic renewal after 14 days unless I canceled, which I did that same day of enrollment due to the fact that they assured me they had a certain e-book prior to my enrollment, then after the enrollment in-actuality they did not.

I cancelled accordingly on their site. Somehow Binverse was able to force the transaction to go through and I found out this morning when I saw this charge. So here I go on their site, again, and cancel again. Also, that same day prior to me canceling, I was not even able to install the Binverse software either, so I called them at (877) 352-1610 and they ended up not being able to help me whatsoever.

This service was a complete scam to me nor did it ever work for me one time. I was unable to ever download their software, their staff was not helpful, they did not have the product that was promised, and I already canceled. Even though I canceled the service agreement on Paypal right away, Binverse was still able to push the $99.96 transaction through anyway.

After I called them today after finding out about this charge, they told me they were unable to cancel my account or refund my money & that I would have to cancel the account on their website again. I logged in & canceled my account & also canceled my further payments to them via Paypal, but somehow Binverse already seemed to be able to push this last transaction through my Paypal account even though they were not authorized to do so. Im getting my transaction disputed.

I will not tolerate a company like this trying to empower themselves over people and demand money for services that were not tendered and for a membership that was already cancelled.

ryanm2
5/6/10

www.binverse.com is an online scam. They issue illegal recurring charges against PayPal accounts once they have one's details via their "Free Trial" programme (which is anything but).

beneee
4/24/10

Too Many complaints to list.

Google "Binverse Complaints" Buyer beware.

Questions? Get answers from the Binverse staff and other customers.

Binverse?