Billsdeals.co.uk reviews

SITE CLOSED

ianc8
11/24/10

Im really sorry, but your order has been sent to you, it was sent on 25/2/2010. This was over a month ago. It should have been with you by now.

If we could wait till Tuesday, to see if you get your item.

If not we can offer you a refund or re-order your item again for you.

Sorry. Katie
This is a message and the last which was the 1st of April, still never received anything or any refund, i am sending an email EVERYDAY until someone gives me a refund or the product i ordered, payed for and needed. They are happy to take money but not to satisfy the customer.

iana3
9/10/10

I ordered an item. waited an age for it to arrive and when it did it was the wrong item! When they eventually replied to my email, they instructed me to send it back and they would send the correct item and refund any postage costs. This I did. Replacement item never arrived and after various stalling tactics "Bill" just stopped talking! Ripped off, out of pocket and very angry. Avoid! These people are bandits!

traceyc2
5/5/10

I ordered an item over a month ago and I'm still waiting. I have tried emailing them to find out what is happening and they haven't had the decency to even acknowledge me, I just keep getting the same automated email response telling me not to email them again within 72 hours. I shall try the number kindly suggested by the other disgruntled reviewer on this site before I consider making an official complaint to my credit card company or trading standards

update. Tried that number, no good, it's been nearly 2 months since I made my order and they have ignored 4 of my emails. The last emailed I sent was to inform them that I have gone to Trading standards

jims5
3/5/10

I've never dealt with a company SO rude and useless. I bought a product from them, it took 2 months to arrive, and when it did it looked like it had been squashed, and then IT DIDN'T EVEN WORK!

If you wanna call them try 07935 71 71 70 :)

Questions? Get answers from the Billsdeals.co.uk staff and other customers.

Billsdeals.co.uk?