Bike-Discount.de reviews

Tel: +49 (0)2225 / 8888-0
info@bike-discount.de

sinyagovskiir
12/31/18

Замечательное место для приобритения вело запчастей, расходников и аксессуаров, любителям марки Cube особенно понравится ассортимент

frankv51
5/23/18

I always carefully study reviews of online shops before dealing with them, and even so, I remain concerned when I finally place an order ...

Bike-discount was overall a good experience for me: good selection of equipment, the webshop is well-functioning and the delivery was fairly quick.

I only found one small thing that should be improved: an order status between the time of placing the order and the time when it was shipped. One always wonders what the overall timeline for delivery wil be and the first cóuple of days left me in a void.

The courier used to deliver here in Italy was good - delivery in first attempt. I often experience other couriers who do not follow the delivery instructions and need 2-3 attempts before the delivery is successful.

eddief11
2/22/16

Ordered Look Keo 2 Classic pedals. Brilliant Service, Great Comms, super fast delivery to UK. Highly Recommended

briand60
7/3/15

I order a set of wheels on 26 of May and after almost 6 weeks have not even arrived in my country (South Africa) yet. I have been corresponding with Meike at Bike-Discount via e-mail, but the only thing she tells me is that they are investigating it. How is it possible for them to take more than 3 weeks to investigate the whereabouts of my parcel, does not make sense as it was sent via DHL. I buy a lot of cycling gear online and have never waited thin long for any item. It was the 1st time I used Bike-Discount and are already regretting it.

Questions? Get answers from the Bike-Discount.de staff and other customers.

Bike-Discount.de?