Bike-Discount

Trustpilot
4.7 / 5
Reviews.io
1.4 / 5

Bike-Discount has a consumer rating of 2.57 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Bike-Discount ranks 22nd among Cycling sites.

How would you rate Bike-Discount?

“Not perfect, but very good”

Frank V.
5/23/18

I always carefully study reviews of online shops before dealing with them, and even so, I remain concerned when I finally place an order... Bike-discount was overall a good experience for me: good selection of equipment, the webshop is well-functioning and the delivery was fairly quick. I only found one small thing that should be improved: an order status between the time of placing the order and the time when it was shipped. One always wonders what the overall timeline for delivery wil be and the first cóuple of days left me in a void. The courier used to deliver here in Italy was good - delivery in first attempt. I often experience other couriers who do not follow the delivery instructions and need 2-3 attempts before the delivery is successful.

“Badly damaged battery”

Eamonn J.
7/24/20

Battery for new electric bike was badly damaged on delivery. Bike-discount.de was immediately notified of problem but will not respond to complaint despite multiple attempts. Issue was originally notified over 3 weeks ago. I now have a two-and-a-half thousand euro bike that does not work and the retailer is not responding. Terrible experience and terrible customer service.

eamonnj1
July 24th, 2020

Terrible experience and terrible customer service.

dylanh162
August 9th, 2021

Ordered a Garmin 830, still no sign of it after 11 days. Spoken to Bike-discount, they told me to call the courier. Not helpful at all. Not sure if I will ever get the delivery.

Tip for consumers:
Don't

Products used:
Not received

borjaa3
March 6th, 2021

I wish I would read other bike-discount.de costumers reviews before order something in this store. Everything went wrong from the beginning. Shipping delays, damage order, and the final nonsense: They send to me a replacement instead the refund that I was claimed. So many mistakes make me think everything can't be fortuity.

Tip for consumers:
I suggest you use another more reliable store with a friendly customer service

Products used:
none

briand60
July 3rd, 2015

I order a set of wheels on 26 of May and after almost 6 weeks have not even arrived in my country (South Africa) yet. I have been corresponding with Meike at Bike-Discount via e-mail, but the only thing she tells me is that they are investigating it. How is it possible for them to take more than 3 weeks to investigate the whereabouts of my parcel, does not make sense as it was sent via DHL. I buy a lot of cycling gear online and have never waited thin long for any item. It was the 1st time I used Bike-Discount and are already regretting it.

frankv51
May 23rd, 2018

eddief11
February 22nd, 2016

Ordered Look Keo 2 Classic pedals. Brilliant Service, Great Comms, super fast delivery to UK. Highly Recommended

Questions? Get answers from the Bike-Discount staff and other customers.

Seit mehr als 25 Jahren bietet Bike-Discount alles rund um das Thema Fahrrad. Ob Komplettr?_der, Radkomponenten, Trainingszubeh̦r, Radbekleidung oder Pflegeprodukte - wir haben, was Du brauchst.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bike-Discount?

Have a question about Bike-Discount?