Review of BigSpot

dickh34
11/15/17

$#*! you you scammers $#*!ng suck my $#*! uiweaccsgbmjcarugfyyejnwfugef3wi4yfbcwiyfgawuivyfwaibgfapiergfaep;ifrheui my hate for you dosent have words $#*!

emilyv35
8/2/17

great Web site works well with a busy day. would recommend this to anyone. not confusing like most Web Sites are. would use again and again!

vincev7
10/24/16

All they are doing is collecting your free personal information then selling it. They are tricking you w survey for money...they don't pay . They already have your verified dataat the beginning... they will sell many times over for free.... don't fall to this scam scam scam

ronm103
9/8/16

Just like the initials, it's BS. First you have to qualify for the survey's that pay.
If you're not what they're looking for , you're out of luck. I did it for over a year and never saw a penny. Don't waste your time with this garbage.

claytonf9
8/25/16

This is an amazing web site! This is fair and honest site.

mackenziek2
8/23/16

I love this website it's amazing.

sophiab17
8/23/16

I did not like the bigspot.com comercial because I LOVED the neck basket comercial and the bigspot.com comercial just made the neck basket comercial a let down

erikg26
8/21/16

It's lit

parkerg6
8/21/16

I think that this site helps alot with money and a second job so if u have kids and u need extra money it will deffinatly help out or if u need money with anything else, and at the same time u r able to see very many cool, new enventions

darielag1
8/18/16

It's okay but need more detail

marandas2
8/18/16

Sometimes people refuse to rate you on the app, so you don't get paid. Not worth the time, you'd be losing money if you were to sell something on the app, and then the buyer refuses to rate you.

bryannap
8/16/16

It's a waste of time and is using filter for government facial tracking

jeny15
8/3/16

This is an old marketing scam; they promise you easy money. You're required to give them various personal data. They give you busy work (quizzes etc) that they have no intention of paying out for. They now have your data and sell it to marketing companies.
There is no such thing as easy money. This type of internet company persists because there are always gullible people. Don't be one.

catherines64
7/26/16

After completing numerous questions on 4 different surveys I was rejected. Waste of your time!! How can you make money when being rejected 4 times.. SCAM! SCAM!!

bettyu2
7/14/16

I want to try and make some extra money

rustyd7
7/13/16

Tried to get on two of three and after I gave information rejected me I think due to age then kept telling me I was offline no way was I . Just took up time and I bet I will get all kinds of spam on my email. Don't do it!

hollyw32
7/12/16

It doesn't work

calebr10
7/3/16

I have always know and excepted the Naivete of the American People, however lately I am amazed at how naive the U.S. Veteran is!! I see numerous of them proclaiming the Veteran benefits of Banking and borrowing from USSA. They honestly believe USSA has some affiliation with the U.S. Military!!! USSA is quite possibly the "BIGGEST CHARLATAN" to ever attempt to foll our Veterans.They are an insurance company with enough assets to be in the Banking Business. They use the Veteran's Military history in an attempt to fool them by their mis-representation and as PATRIOTS they truly suck and should be shut down by our Government. 'THE VETERAN WILL GET NOTHING FROM THEM THAT THEY COULDN'T GET FROM ANY OTHER BANK" and would not have the burden of their OPPRESSION!!! That is USSA daily routine!!

cristianv2
5/16/16

Scam, untruth, you guys suck

cassiej7
2/5/16

DON'T GET THIS PIECE OF $#*! IT LOAD UP VERY SLOWLY AND I NEVER GOT ANY MONEY AND IT'S JUST STUPID

ebonyw4
2/2/16

My review

liaa2
1/25/16

it is going to take you to stupid sites and scam you i !@#$^%$##@@

davidc250
9/15/15

The worst possible social media site. I have signed into it twice, and dumped it twice!
There are instructions as to have one should use the site, that I could find.
I entered all my details, and presto... I got page after page of jobs to apply for!
I am 75 years old and retired! But there is no way that I could convey this information other than in the original 'set-up' page, which I had done. So all I had was page after page of unusable rubbish. Can I delete it ...forget it, not possible. Crap site!!!!

allisone4
8/21/14

Horrible website! Since I am a full time student in college I figured id try this website to earn some extra money. This website and it's advertisements are VERY MISLEADING! every survey I selected they claimed I wasn't "qualified" for. I wasted a hour of my time for nothing. Thy claim they give you cash or put the money earned into a account and they DO NOTHING like that! don't waste your time, you'll be just as pissed off as I was!

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time!

alberta2
6/30/13

Well, I bought this program through the internet to help me with my problem of my computer running slow. I realized there was something wrong because I had to scan my computer clean everyday after I used it. So I purchased another program from the same company called "Driver-doc" which came with a free program called "Winsweep" and hey they both work, with one exception, they work more than one way. I did a test and scan my computer with both the Winmaximizer and Winsweeper before I shut down my computer for the night. Now when I say shut down, I mean turn off. The next day I started up my computer after it booted up, I discovered that I had to clean it all over again, because I had 29 registry prob. as well as other additional problems that I had to scan clean. Now my question is, why would I have to scan my computer, if it was off the night before, and hadn't been booted? It also removes sortcuts from your startup, saved passwords that your cookie stores. Well its been several weeks and I still have not received an answer from this company about this problem...

They collect your personal info and sell it to other companies.

By Jen Y.

Questions? Get answers from the BigSpot staff and other customers.

BigSpot?