Bigo Live

Bigo Live has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Bigo Live ranks 110th among Social Network sites.

How would you rate Bigo Live?

“Cool platform”

Paul T.
7/8/20

I started using this platform a few months ago and have really enjoyed it. I've been using it to vlog about my quarantine pregnancy and people have seemed to really enjoy my videos. I've also met a lot of other expecting moms. Really glad I found it.

“Sexualized teen exposed and given money”

Nicolas D.
5/9/21

Sorry for my english i hope this is understandable. So between dramas with legit streamers, it's a flood of underaged girls soft stripping for money, because thank god nudity is forbidden but the streams are very close to it. Those girls are the most popular, bring communities and are given money by the people watching but also by the app who recruits the most popular of them with a minimum of hours streamed.

pault713
Paul T.
July 8th, 2020

nicolasd68
May 9th, 2021

Sorry for my english i hope this is understandable.

Tip for consumers:
Beware of sexualization

Products used:
watching some popular and some more underground streams

Questions? Get answers from the Bigo Live staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bigo Live?

Have a question about Bigo Live?