Review of BH Cosmetics

wholesale@bhcosmetics.com

27 reviews with 5 stars

melissap237
4/19/19

I placed my order after not being able to sleep at night then decided to look at some reviews after the fact that I placed my order. so after reading a few reviews on different websites I got a little worried about shipment/ delivery. I read of many receiving broken products but I'm glad to report that I just got my shipment today and everything was as explained on their website. it took 3 to 4 business days for them to ship it out I did get a tracking number immediately. Plus I received a text and e-mail stating my tracking number and also that a label had been made. my package was even delivered two days before estimated delivery so overall I am very happy with BH Cosmetics. maybe I was one of the lucky ones, but for it to go from Hollywood California all the way to the Rio Grande Valley in Texas and not one broken item I am very pleased.thank u b h cosmetics.

chandras30
4/7/19

The negative reviews on here almost persuaded me not to order from them, but the weekend sale prices were amazing so I gave it a shot. I got my shipment five days after ordering (not bad at all) and love my items (shadow/ blush/ brushes/ concealer). They sent regular emails updating me on the progress of my order, including one with my tracking number as soon as it was created. The items were well packed in bubble wrap I'm not sure if I got lucky or the negative reviewers on here got unlucky, but I've had zero issues with this company and I'll definitely buy from them again.

andreac284
1/10/19

I read a lot of reviews after I ordered from BH Cosmetics that were saying how poor the shipping was with this company. I was concerned; however, my two packages shipped to me in Utah, 9 days after I ordered them online. That's not a terrible wait time compared to Ulta's shipments. I got updates and a tracking number so I could see where the packages were in transit daily and it arrived on the day it was expected to. All of my products which included 7 eye pallets came in perfect condition. When I ordered the first time I signed up to receive emails and a 20% discount coupon that for some reason didn't apply. Customer service replied back to me the very next day with a working coupon code!
I am more than happy with this company and I wanted to make sure that I wrote a review reflecting the great customer service and experience I had because people usually do not write a review unless its a bad experience which can sometimes make a company look bad when its not. No company is perfect, but in my opinion this company is great! The products themselves are AMAZING! I played with my pallets and used the Desert Oasis palette on my eyes and I am in love with them. They are comparable to many of my high end brands. I would recommend this company and I highly recommend their products!

robertf550
12/3/18

I ordered BH Cosmetics products for my mother-in-Law this Christmas, since I know it's her favorite. The product arrived in only a week after placing my order. It looks like it's packaged securely. It should make her happy.

eleanorm39
11/19/18

The cosmetic products I've bought are always bundled securely. That's more than I can say for some of the other cosmetic products I've tried. When you order from BH Cosmetics, you know what you're going to get. Please keep delivering quality over quantity

ameliaw27
11/18/18

So far, the products have met my expectations. I have received each product in mint condition and the makeup was presented professionally. I'm looking forward to future purchases from BH Cosmetics!

tiffanyn47
10/7/18

I've seen negative reviews on this brand and especially about their shipping & damage of products. Maybe I was the lucky one but my order came neatly and I got my package the same week I ordered it! Bh Cosmetics is so cheap and have good quality makeup! Would buy again

addisena
10/3/18

I love BH Cosmetics! There isn't one product that I have got that I didn't love! The eyeshadows are very pigmented and creamy, easy to blend out. I love that they have lots of color options when it comes to the eyeshadows. I love the different textures they use. Just all around I am in love with BH Cosmetics! Plus they're very affordable!

katrinaj21
9/20/18

Very pleased with the product, bh cosmetics is very popular brand I love all of their products! Great professional business.

clarar37
9/8/18

Its september and its our month virgos! Bh cosmetics is on sale as part of the 21 days of beauty at ulta in store and online. The eyeshafow pallette are now $15 with code 656803 to get $3.50 off purchase

princessd5
8/12/18

The quality of the materials are amazing. They put in a lot of time and effort in their products and make it for everyone to love. Also their eyeshadows are really pigmented

maryj551
8/3/18

First, the products are fantastic. Highly pigmented and excellent prices. I have found them to be on par or better than much more expensive brands. In fact, I was just comparing one of their liquid lip colors to a similar product from Anastasia Beverly Hills and found the BH Cosmetics product performed better.

Second, my past and recent orders have been timely and shipped just as expected. I ordered products last month that shipped within three days and I received four days later. Now, I'm on a west coast, only a couple of states away from their location, so it's possible that influences my positive shipping experiences.

marias369
5/11/18

My go to makeup online store. Their make up is good quality & cheap. I have purchased from them back to back because they always have great deals. I've never had a complain, my husband gets mad because I spend so much money on makeup but how can I not spend when it's so cheap.

dailynnr
2/19/18

I ordered some makeup brushes during a sale where all brushes were 35% off and I honestly didnt expect much because I was getting the brushes for such a good price. They came super fast and was so surprised with quality. They were super soft and fluffy brushes and the makeup bag that came with one set was super nice quality. I use the brushes everyday to do my makeup and I cant ever go back to my old ones.

samanthah93
12/11/17

I ordered 2 months in advance because Christmas is the worst time to order anything online and can be delayed due to high volumes of packages and letters being sent out. I got my pallets right on time and everything I ordered which was 2 pallet sets and 2 sets of brushes. Their products are amazing for the price. Id advise anyone looking to buy online around Christmas to use their common sense and order early, unless you feel like paying for expedited shipping, it will take longer to arrive then non seasonal months.

klarap
8/5/17

I was a little bit scared, because of the reviews here, but I ordered anyways. I DON'T REGRET ANYTHING! Seriously... I was worried about the shipping, cause I leave the country soon, but it came super early! I received my email within 3 days and USPS brought that to me in 2 days! Products are gorgerous and sooo easy to apply! Aaand... I guess I don't have to say anything about the price.. I don't regret any penny and I am thankful for the money bh saved me by being so cheap and by the sales they have! Love it!!!

amandad84
3/29/17

I bought the supernova and the galaxy chic Eye palette along with some gel eyeliner and a eye brush for all under 50 bucks! Personally I love the galaxy chic palette the Quality is really great and much cheaper than one I pallets that cost $60 at Sephora! I will definitely go shopping on here again!

samb189
3/17/17

I ordered the Carli Bybel Pallet after a friend recommended it to me. I was amazed at the price considering it's bigger than any of my Nakes pallets and it letterally a 4th f the price of the cheapest Naked pallet. I like it better than any of my Naked pallets, plus the highlight and bronze kit in the pallet s better than anything else I own. Ordering was easy, my pallet came in 4 days. The only hitch was that it came broken. I called BH cosmetics and they sent me a new one, that arrived in two days. The let me keep the broken one, which I gave to my little sister. She pressed the crushed make up bake into its dish and used alcohol to reform it. I just placed a large order with BH cosmetics because their brushes showed up on a top 10 list for 2017. I will update you when that comes in.

ellenv1
10/15/16

I placed my order for the Bubzbeauty Be make up palette on October 2nd 2016 and the palette arrived to on October 13. I was amazed by how quickly the shipping was from California to Alberta Canada!!! What's even more amazing is that I ordered the palette 2 days after they just released and posted the item for sale and the palette was sold out in 5 days. The crazy part is that 3 of my other friends in Alberta also got their palettes delivered the same day as me. The palette is so beautiful, very affordable and carefully packaged.

All in all I will definitely purchase from BH Cosmetics again in the future.

Tip for consumers: The site is in USD so be careful with currency conversions.

donnap59
7/11/16

I ordered 6 products from Bh and honestly thought the 5 star reviews could not be for real but to my amazement the packaging, palettes and products they contained are wonderful. I usually purchase lines that are much more expensive but am now on disability and on a budget. I am so happy i decided to take the risk and save some money. It was well worth it. I am not at all disappointed. All i can say is why pay more when there is no need to. Bh is the bomb.

sarahm72
5/24/16

I was looking for a brush set that had a little bit of everything. I was tired of buying okay quality brushes at Wal-Mart that weren't giving me the results I was looking for. I found these brushes on BH cosmetics.com and they are absolutely gorgeous! The color alone caught my eye and the case is so handy. I don't have to leave my brushes lying around or in a container where they can be spilled out. They're organized very nicely. These brushes wash very easily and pick up a great amount of product. I do plan on buying more brushes from this website as they are very wonderfully priced. I didn't need customer service for any reason as I was so happy with the product purchased. Thank you BH cosmetics!

elizabethr83
4/9/16

I love the quality of the makeup, very pigmented, and of the brushes, theyre super soft. Its super cheap and there is always sales. Yes, if the order is not in the USA it mighht take a little longer than 10 days, but its so worth it. I order every time I get the chance.

Tip for consumers: Got all of the content in the picture for about 60 dollars. Its 3 eyeshadow paletts (28pz. 28pz. 88pz. 29pz.) and 2 brush sets (15pz. 12pz.) and 3 single brushes and 1 single eyeshadow powder all on sale. Plus free shipping.

teairrag
3/31/16

I really like this site for my make up wants if I need anything I go to BHCosmetics. I recommend shopping on Mondays or holidays they have fantastic sales on all their products.

If I had to say something negative I'd say their selection isn't very wide and the color choices for things like lip stick and foundation aren't good enough. I started using the site when I didn't know much about make up the selection of foundations were limited and I didn't know my color (not their fault it's mine) but I think they should have examples of what skin tone should wear what color.

Tip for consumers: Just a heads up the make up is cheap but the shipping costs are ridiculous.

andreaf37
3/7/16

BH cosmetics always throw promotions everytime! once one end and another new promotions continue. I have no problem with their delivery (only once or twice, they delivered my items after a week). they replace any damage item that you received.

lisam138
1/18/15

So I shopped on bhcosmetics for the first time and I had a wonderful experience ! My package came to the mail within 4 days so I was very pleased with that. Everything I ordered was in great condition, perfectly packaged and I love everything I purchased. Such amazing quality ! I will definitely be shopping on this website again ! :)

Hey, I'm in Edmonton. I ordered from them a couple weeks ago expecting it to take 2-3 weeks. It showed up at my door in 2 days exactly, which was shocking. I was actually surprised to see all the negative reviews about shipping considering what it's like buying online in Canada.. that was my only time ordering from them though, so maybe it's hit or miss?

By Brianne P.

I don't see how they didn't ask for an address. It is crucial to shipping, and one step before paying for it. I your order confirmation it must say the shipping and billing address, the item you picked and the price with it. Maybe you should contact costumer service. Best of luck with your order!

By Mavis C.

Questions? Get answers from the BH Cosmetics staff and other customers.

BH Cosmetics?