This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Bharti Education & Immigration

Bharti Education & Immigration has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Bharti Education & Immigration ranks 363rd among Education Other sites.

How would you rate Bharti Education & Immigration?

“Bharti Immigration Chandigarh”

Punam K.
12/15/15

We knew our case would be complicated as we needed a lot of help, so we looked for a migration consultant and after reading numerous reviews from You Tube, online website and this website. We contacted Bharti Immigration. Right from the very beginning they have been professional, helpful, contactable, friendly and positive! They have gently pushed us along in the right direction, helping us when we became a little disillusioned. They have patiently answered all our weird and wonderful questions. So a big thank you to all at Bharti Immigration!

punamk
December 15th, 2015

They have patiently answered all our weird and wonderful questions.
So a big thank you to all at Bharti Immigration!

poonamg1
September 17th, 2015

I feel so lucky to apply my file here, they dealt with me so professionally and used to call me at 10pm also at night to work on my file. At last now flying to Australia and their guidance was expertise in study visa for my future.If somebody ask me about immigration then i will definitely give the reference of Bharti Immigration.

Bharti Immigration - SCO – 19-20,2nd Floor, Phase – 10, Mohali. Phone: *******700-01.

bhartii
September 4th, 2015

I was very impressed with Bharti Immigration, I felt they provided a dedicated, professional and friendly service.

They certainly took away a most of the stress out of the visa application process. I was particularly impressed with how quickly and efficiently my visa was granted.

Thanks Bharti Education and Immigration Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd.

Please suggest college for Cyprus

By Maninder S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Bharti Education & Immigration staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bharti Education & Immigration?

Have a question about Bharti Education & Immigration?