Review of BH-USA

BH-USA reviews

jerrym288
Jerry M.
4/25/19

Very responsive to my issue of lift handle not working. Hopefully I will resolve it but if not they offered to work to solve the problem.

johnt971
John T.
4/18/19

Was not easy finding the part I needed. Had to keep going back and starting over. I have ordered boat lift parts for my boats before thru BH-USA

radlejimm
radlejim M.
2/12/19

Had quite a bit of trouble placing the order on line. Whenever I clicked on Resident, it stopped me and automatically changed it to Business. I was concerned about it thinking i'm a business because I don't have a forklift to handle large loads. After multiple tries to fix it, I gave up and used your chat system. Other than that, it was a good experience. Oh yeah, one more thing. I tried calling several times and kept getting a different company. I got your number from the front page of the tech booklet I down loaded from your site for an 8k boat lift. Your manual had the wrong number. The 1 and the 7 were transposed. It told me to call 800 259-8175 . after multiple attempts, I contacted your Chat person online and they said the number is 800 259-8715. Which is correct.

texasx
texas X.
1/21/19

On a previous order shipping was an issue but BH resolved the problem. Gave it another try and this order was delivered in 24 hours! Will continue to use BH for our dock supplies.

raull26
raul L.
1/14/19

Very please when checking your inventories.
I make a mistake ordering this belt's believing.all old flat plate gears used this size and my pulley is 10 inches. I am going to order two A X 34 and a hope you people let me do the return of the two AX 35 I already received

dannyn33
Danny N.
1/13/19

Very efficient web page. The order form is nice. I like how it is programmed to complete dates and addresses. Very nice as it switches between letter and number format.

billyp62
Billy P.
1/13/19

Very good inventory. Have made several previous orders and always find what i need for the boat house.

als163
Al S.
11/2/18

Good experience except, the program didn't pick up my email address and I had to go back (twice) and type in all my information manually. Makes me nervous typing my order in three times for one item.

kathyallenl
KathyAllen L.
10/22/18

Love the company Boat Hoist USA. Been using there products for well over 12 yrs. Love the Girls and Guys in customer service. They know what customer service is all about.

anonymousb209
anonymous B.
10/16/18

Bh-USA sales and service dept. were and are very helpful. However SouthEastern Frreight the company BH-USA used to ship the items was not. I had to go pick up the items at there location because of poor communication on their part in schedule delivery. Items were to be delivered on a Friday. The following Tuesday I had to go to their location and pick them up.

clyden7
Clyde N.
9/30/18

Customers may want to do as I did. I drove from Toledo Bend to Longview to pick up my material and saved on freight. The office was easy to locate and the staff was very accommodating in filling my order and loading the material. Very satified

nickh194
Nick H.
9/25/18

This will be the 30th MAX lift we have installed in our marina, lifting very large boats, would not use any other lifts. We are Starship Marina in Kemah TX

miker360
Mike R.
9/20/18

The website would not let me put our street address. We live in a community that only has P O boxes. FedX and UPS know our physical address. Please let us know if you received this order. Thanks. Also we just purchased a motor from you on amazon. Thanks.

rayw120
Ray W.
9/17/18

why you do not have s/s 3/16 cable 250ft. or 3/16 forged clamps? i had to knock that off my order to get the motor

jackb364
Jack B.
9/15/18

All was shipped the day they were ordered. There was a damaged part and a replacement along with a spare was shipped right after I called. The sales people are a pleasure to work with. In decades of being a dealer we have always been happy with BH USA.

bradfordparkers
bradfordparker S.
8/15/18

Could use better directions. Have alternates to add things like carpet, connections, hardware to the base kit. Include extra hardware. Lost a few bolts in the lake. Overall satisfied with the kit.

adamsfhudsona
adamsfhudson A.
8/12/18

Website was adequate, though lacking in some detail for a person unfamiliar with boat lift equipment (like me.) Sadly, my attempt at 'live' phone service was less satisfactory, basically, "just go to the website". Uh, okay, thought I did that.

Anyway, I finally figured it out and the products are so good it mattered little.

randyg79
randy g.
8/9/18

Great customer service! When I need more items for my dock, I will definitely call bh-usa for help.

kgsageg
kgsage G.
8/2/18

Excellent customer service. Order was for 18 1gal containers, customer service called to see if they could instead ship some in 5 gal and remaining in 1 gal. This was much more convenient for my purposes.

donalds241
Donald S.
7/30/18

I really appreciate when you talk to someone and they tell you just what you need to do and there is a immediate response and turn around for the information given. Great customer service!!! I would recommend this business to anyone looking for great service and quality marine parts.

dennism319
Dennis M.
7/20/18

I especially like working directly with Jeff Wilson, he is truly the most knowledgeable and experienced person in this industry! I lay in bed at night and wish that I could be more like him.

rickd175
Rick D.
7/20/18

Not so helpful by chat - short fuzzy answers. Shipping for my cable more than cable cost (could have been combined with two motors that I bought.

richh59
Rich H.
7/15/18

Good product selection. Best on the market. I have a ten year old boat lift from BH-USA that still operates like a champ. Would definitely by the eventual replacement from BH-USA.

jareddini
jareddin I.
7/5/18

Web site very informative can add more info as soon as I receive item as far as quality and speed of delivery.

gregoryh91
Gregory H.
6/4/18

I tried to set up an account (although I think I already had one), but it wouldn't accept my email address. No big deal. Happy to do business with you, please continue to send catalogs.

Questions? Get answers from the BH-USA staff and other customers.

BH-USA?