Beyond Infinity

Beyond Infinity has a consumer rating of 4.58 stars from 19 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Beyond Infinity ranks 11th among Immigration sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 89.5%
How would you rate Beyond Infinity?

“Really Happy!”

Suba B.
11/5/20

I am really happy with the services of Beyond Infinity. I have received my Canada PR without any hurdle (no additional clarification/ information/ documents asked). My case was managed by Ms. Muskan. She is excellent at her work. Very professional, very polite and very patient. I used to call them frequently to know the status of my file out of anxiety and they used to patiently update me. Would really recommend Beyond Infinity to anyone requiring similar services

“TOP SCAM”

bin r.
8/12/20

Wastage of time Wastage of money With no return. There is no guarantee of visa or job confirmation Be aware and be safe

subab
November 5th, 2020

ranendrac
November 20th, 2020

One of the best consultancy for Immigration services.! They are legally registered and is a genuine company. They are well experienced and good standing in immigration field. Absolutely trust worthy people and excellent services as well. I got my PR visa to Canada within 8-9 months after registration. Thanks

divyad15
July 10th, 2020

One of the best immigrations consultants. Their team is very supportive as well. They provide best consultancy services. I personally had amazing experience with them.

anjalis64
January 9th, 2021

We would like to take this opportunity to thank Beyond Infinity for all your help and sincerity during my Immigration process. You looked into the details of my application and pointed out the issues timely which needed attention.

maheshn9
September 29th, 2020

One of my friends recommended me Beyond Infinity as he got his Canada PR visa approved through this consultancy only.
I had a very good telephonic consultation with my consultant, Ms. Kalpana which went smoothly.
I must say that the immigration counsellors at Beyond Infinity are knowledgeable and professional.
They efficiently assessed my profile and found me eligible for Canada immigration.
Without any delay I started my documentation process with them.
Based on my experience, I can say that Beyond Infinirtt is a trustworthy and genuine consultancy in Delhi.
I would recommend them anyone who is interested in migrating to Canada. With their support and guidance, I got my Canada visa within 8 months and they are helping me with job interviews now.

I am so glad that I found them. Thanks guys for all the help!

prakashs37
August 26th, 2020

I received Germany job seeker visa through BEYOND INFINITY in the month of January 2020. Gave me job assistance which was of great help. Multiple interviews was arranged by them. Positive outcome was duly received in the month of January itself. Thanks a ton to Beyond Infinity for helping me in achieving my dreams to immigrate to Germany

cibing
October 23rd, 2020

I applied for Canada Permanent visa from Beyond Infinity Consultancy and I am so happy that it is granted. I am really happy with the services of Beyond Infinity, I would like to thank my Case manager for the efforts she made to help me to complete the entire process.

Recommended Consultancy in New Delhi!

Initially, I was not sure if I will be able to make it and hence I was a little circumspect about the result, but my manager and rest of the team at Beyond Infinity really did it for me I would say. I sincerely appreciate the prompt process support, professionalism and quick response to all my queries. Thanks you all!

sherunn
February 12th, 2021

I am happy with the services provided by Beyond Infinity for my Canada visa process. I am very much thankful to Ms. Yeshna who helped me in my whole process. I highly recommend Beyond Infinity Immigration to everyone who is looking for visa for Canada. I would like to express my gratitude to BI for being supportive and helpful throughout my Immigration process. It was really a great experience, way the team of experts handled my Canada PR was at satisfactory level.

All the best! Happy with their association. Recommend to others as well."

Thanks Beyond Infinity for playing major role in fulfilling my dream to settle in Canada.

I did not face any issues during the process with the team, all things were kept quite clear and transparent since the beginning.

cheenus1
July 11th, 2020

Beyond Infinity is one of the best immigration companies. They helped me to get my PR visa in 6 months time to Canada. They guided me well on every steps. Thank you Beyond Infinity

rahulm65
August 25th, 2020

All I can say is "Thank You" for getting my visa quickly. I would highly recommend Beyond Infinity for Canada PR.My experience with you guys has been exceptional. Beyond Infinity is indeed a reliable consultancy. Kudos to Suman for assisting me.

naisham1
July 11th, 2020

Satisfied with Beyond Infinity services and staff. Got a lot of help from my consultant and they supported me in each and every step. They guided me and helped in ensuring all went smoothly. Highly recommend services. Thanks team.

nancya491
July 10th, 2020

We are very thankful to them for all their support through the process, they are highly professional and experienced consultants. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them. Thanks for all your personal support and for going above and beyond to look out for our family! I recommend their services 100%!

samirk24
July 10th, 2020

One of the best immigration service provider in delhi NCR, with professional and knowledgeable immigration counselor..

chandnic1
July 10th, 2020

The beyond infinity team is very supportive in each and every step of procedure.
Best immigration consultants

aarohir
February 1st, 2021

Had a nice experience with them for my PR visa. The staff is really helpful. I got my visa in exact 12 Months. They are the best no doubt!

prateekm6
July 11th, 2020

The way their consultants talk to the clients is in a very genuine manner, honest commitments and the best guidance ever for the visa part and each and every single assistance is cool. I like it

asifk36
July 15th, 2020

There team is supporting and hard working. They help me a lot to get my canada pr visa and komal and documentation team coordinate me at every step.

binr
August 12th, 2020

Wastage of time
Wastage of money
With no return.
There is no guarantee of visa or job confirmation
Be aware and be safe

shabnams8
January 26th, 2021

Hello All, I would like to share my working experience with beyond infinity.
My name is Shabnam Shaikh and I am an ex employee of this company. In my entire professional career first time I have faced this kind of pathetic experience. I joined beyond infinity's Netaji Subhash place (NSP) office before few months and in last December my marriage got fixed and I got 20 days approved leaves from beyond infinity's management. When I was on leaves the NSP branch office most of employees left the office because of the management bad behaviour and after that the NSP branch got shifted to nehru place. During my marriage approved leaves there was the salary day and all the staff got the salary and they left office. When I asked for my salary then company informed me that they were facing some bank issues so that my salary would be credited with in 2-3 days. When I didn't get the salary again I had words with HR Ms. Divya and owner Mrs. Preet, then they offered me to collect the cheque but at that time I was out of station. Once I came back to office then all the four owners of this company (Mrs. Preet and her husband Mr. Gourav & Mrs. Sukanya and her husband Mr. Vicky) had a meeting with me and forced me to sign six months of bond. Without signing the bond they were not going to release my salary. After that I had written many emails to the company and they ignored all of them. Then suddenly they replied and informed me that they had absconded me so that I was not eligible for salary. Then I raised this issue legally (Under process). That's why I am writing this review for those who will be joining this company in future so that they can be aware to join this company.
Kind regards
Shabnam Shaikh
*******642.

I would want to say that beyond infinity is among the best service providers for Canada PR in India. I was unsure of many agencies as there were a lot of frauds going on, but the case manager did a phenomenal job to get my Canada PR. Not only was the consultation provided to me very informative but the follow ups were also diligently done. She also went out of her way to ensure that all my paperwork and documentation for Canada PR was done smoothly and without delays. A special thanks to the documentation manager as well. I would recommend this organisation to everyone who is looking for a trustworthy and reliable consultancy.

By Vishnu N.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Beyond Infinity staff and other customers.

harshd16
Beyond I.
India' best immigration consultant in Delhi
Beyond infinity is India's best and most trusted immigration consultancy company offers service of a study visa, job visa, work permit, PR, visa, partnership visa, PR, permanent residence, overseas jobs, work permit, study visa, and etc. for countries like Canada, Australia, Hongkong, Russia, USA, UK, Germany, Switzerland, UAE, etc. apply now with us visit www.beyondinfinity.in

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beyond Infinity?

Have a question about Beyond Infinity?