Review of Betty Crocker

7500 Seward Park Avenue South
Seattle, Washington 98118, United States

lucienned
4/14/19

Just making sugar cookies and they are awful looking, the bottom is nice and brown but the top is still white, left them from 7 to 15 minutes and they all look the same, awful.
Cannot see expiration day, never could on your packages but never had that problem before. Purchase 4/9/2019 at HEB.

susanl217
2/19/18

Whenever I'm in the mood to bake or cook, I can always find just what I'm looking for. Great ideas for parties and comfort foods. Easy to navigate and search categories. I used to use other sites, but always came back to Bettycrocker.

reedm
5/24/11

I have been using this website for at least seven years. This website is priceless for any non-professional person who loves to cook. It is also great for learning how to cook. Since 2004, the information and services I found on this website has helped me learn how to stay healthy by teaching me how to buy, store, prepare, and cook different foods, and when I should throw food away. This website is priceless to me as has been for as long as I have been using it.

Questions? Get answers from the Betty Crocker staff and other customers.

Betty Crocker?