Review of Betterhealth

Betterhealthimage coming soon
betterhealth.com

am5779
1/3/16

Yes, the same story. The offer was either $35 or $45 a month. At NO STAGE was there an advertised amount of $175 one off payment, which is what was taken from my account. This is preying on the vulnerable- can you imagine how much this might compound your sense of failure or depression, having found yourself scammed? A terrible terrible company. I have shut down my account, but will be telling my bank to make no more payments.

nikkies
1/24/11

The ad says you can have a trial use of their product for a small cost of only 2.49, all documents printed from their site says you will only be charged the 2.49. But before you receive the product they have deducted over $100 from your account in several transactions. When you contact them they refuse to refund any money saying you agreed to a 3 day trial, however, you haven't received the product by the time they take the money out of your account. THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM.

llynh
11/23/10

This is a complete con. They suggest you have a free trial and just pay for post and packing. They have just taken out of my account $99.95, $4.15, $0.99 and $2.95. When I tried to contact the site they are no longer selling the product. I have a UK number but this is unavailable. Don't be a fool like me.

How about read the reviews?

By Jim L.

I have been totally duped. This product was supposed to be a trail sample for $2.97. Before I had rec'd the trail sample my card had been charged $100.95 and then 1 month later (when I got my statement) I discovered another bill for $99.95. I will fight this - the person finally gave me an address witch was in Cyprus. I did not sign or click anything that said I would be happy to continue the service-I checked the paper very carefully and there was nothing telling me that I would be charged for more supplies. It tasted like crap and I threw it away. Andra Tracy; Great Bend, KIS.

By Andra T.
Questions? Get answers from the Betterhealth staff and other customers.

Betterhealth?