Betterbody.co

Betterbody.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Betterbody.co?

“Scam not an American company they are located in Singapore”

Ana M.
1/21/21

They charged me for Provitalize double of what is worth and then charged me for express delivery and I STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY PRODUCT. WHY ARE THESE CHINESE COMPANIES THIEVES? DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY YOU CAN BUY THE LEGAL PROVITALIZE ON AMAZON FOR 1/3RD OF THE PRICE. HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK?

anam185
January 21st, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Betterbody.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Betterbody.co?

Have a question about Betterbody.co?