Review of BestHairBuy

Newark, DE 19702, US
sales1@besthairbuy.com

ashtonm18
11/29/18

I would just say. Be happy with your hair and just do not watch commercials. I tried and just messed out my hair. It's better to control your diet.

ashleyr208
8/12/18

I received my tape-in extensions (wrong length but correct colour) very quickly however the tape was old and did not stick so I had to pay my hairdresser twice to put them in. I advised the company that their product was faulty and was told I could have $10 off my next purchase. I will not be taking up this pathetic offer as the extensions are the worst quality I've ever seen! They were over processed and get tangled every time I wash my hair to the point that I can barely blow dry my hair as I can't get a brush through the extensions. Do not buy from this company!

sorenthias
12/29/17

They will NOT give you the return instructions if you ask. They will simply reply with questions. You can demand the return address and ask them to honor their return policy, but again, more questions are run-around tactics like "you are our friend, we want to please you". Yes, please me by sending me the return address. No go. After a week of begging for them to send the return address and process my return, they completely ignored me.

lynnf44
12/15/17

I ordered various types of hair with bestbuyhair and everyone of them shed. The shedding is substantial and the hair that you get is different from the photos. After wasting a lot of money with this hair a good friend recommended a person on eBay named ninjadms that consistently sells top quality Brazilian and Malaysian hair for really great prices. I didn't get ripped off with this guy and 9 months later the hair looks great.

rosec76
11/23/17

This time I'm most satisfied with its express delivery, only 3 days, I didn't wait too long. Good quality but a liitle little shedding of the long curly one, by the way, its wavy is super super sexy and charming! Don't wait! JUST go to buy it, I swear i will buy this sets in other type again.

adrianh40
11/16/17

I ordered a 300 dollar wig. I received it in no time. The wig was so small it couldnt fit. I sent an email to return the wig because there is not a return address listed. Clue one. Finally I found an address but it was for BEST BUY HAIR ( IN Flatbush NY) NOT BEST HAIR BUY! Beware of the name when sending. The owner starts screaming and tells me I have the wrong company. I never received the wig or return address! Total Nightmare!!!

ad8326
10/17/17

The pictures do not match the hair that they send you! It is a scam !!! Do yourself a favor and make sure that you order from someone that has a telephone number associated with the website!

rakenyap
7/17/17

I just got the hair it was thick no smell wavy all my correct bundles came in right size and right hair and color I was scared before the hair came in because I looked at reviews after I bought the hair and the only thing I could do was wait and see I didn't want even try to cancel it don't listen too what other mfs say my hair came in actually the way I ordered it I feel bad for des others mfs saying they getting played my hair came in 3 bundles. And this is my first time ever ordering hair and I'm actually happy I did it I payed 106$ for 3 bundles Brazilian plus 20$ for the expedited shipping so 126$ which wasn't that bad so my experience is I got my hair I was so damn scared I wasn't going get what I ordered because of the bad reviews but I got my hair and haven't installed it yet I'll be back with and update on how my hair is doing but it's soft nice and real

ashleyb200
5/11/17

I can honestly say that this hair is pretty good quality. I was definitely on the fence about ordering from this website, considering the reviews, but I had already payed and the shipment was on it's way so there wasn't much I could do besides wait and see. If you do purchase from this website, I recommend expedited shipping because I ordered Wednesday and it arrived the following Monday. The only problem is that the hair doesn't match my own hair texture.

richellef2
4/28/17

I ordered 3 different hair pieces from this company all light blonde. I got 1 light Blonde but a clip is broken so I can't wear that piece, I got 1 red package and 1 brown package. I've been going back and forth with emails every night for 2 weeks now. I keep sending them pictures of what I received, pictures of what they have listed online, my receipt, etc. and they will do nothing about it. I spent $200 for nothing I have to throw these hair pieces in the garbage. Horrible company. Do not order from them.

amicac
3/18/17

My synthetic lace front hair wig is truly my favorite! I ordered this online and got it fast! Excellent shipping. The service is just great. I love touching it and my boyfriend thinks it looks great on me. The color is nice, it doesnt look cheap and it the light makes it even more radiant. Its smooth and doesnt tangle. Im very comfortable wearing it. Its premium quality! One more thing I really like about it is that its easy to install, takes minutes and doesnt get me stressed unlike others. Cant wait to make my next purchase, already planning on what to buy next.

sams340
3/17/17

I simply love the kind behaviour and way of talking of the customer support, I had my payment issue as my bank wasnt releasing money, I have bugged you a lot and how patiently you have responded and guided me in my fuss, I am really thankful and due to this, I am going to be your consistent buyer, along with recommending it to all of my social circle and family. It really takes long to trust an online source, I guess when you really get one so theres no need to look for more. I am thanking again, thanks.

bilalk11
3/17/17

I think this company is the best company among all those who have hair growing products. i purchased their hair extension for my sister who was quite worried about her short hairs. Best thing about this product is its color, it matches perfectly with her hair color and that's the main thing which she need. I recommend it to all others... Such an awesome hair extension I must say that all those who are worried about their short hair and want to look gorgeous in party or any event must try Hair extensions of this company.

luceroc
11/17/16

Love my hair and the communication was amazing I will recommended hair to anyone their service is wonderful she kept in contact with me the whole time and my hair came in less than a week thank you so much I will definitely be ordering from you again I gave you 5 stars and I still haven't installed my hair.

aubrettac
11/3/16

BUYER'S BEWARE!!! Don't waste your money!! I purchased $300 worth of their Diamond Series Hair in mid September. In mid October, (3 WEEKS) the hair started to shed and tangle badly!!! First, the company would not even respond to my emails; so I filed a dispute with PayPal, and miraculously they reached out to me to: (1) tell me that it was my fault that the hair shedded, even though my stylist deep conditioned my hair once and washed it once; (2) to give me tips on what comb and brush to use: and (3) TO OFFER ME AN $8.00 DISCOUNT OFF OF MY NEXT PURCHASE!!! I AM WARNING YOU....Best HIr But was my WORST HAIR BUT!!! Never again!!!

Response from besthair b., BestHairBuy Representative
Dear Aubretta
i am the customer service manager i just check all your order.You are our long term customer,so you know it is not bad as you said .also i noted that this time you complain have 2 different grade hair could you let me know which quality have the problem ?let us have a chance to solve it out ?
ksyj
10/8/16

The delivery was on time fast and wonderful. Each bundle hair with just the right size not too thick not too thin just enough to complete your head and look exactly perfect I will be ordering again my friends loved it my hairdresser extremely extremely loves the hair I'm very excited and cannot wait to install. Absolutely Love The Hair!!!!!I'd definitely recommend going to this vendor if you're looking for some good quality hair for a decent price.

uniquelllj
10/8/16

The seller is super nice and sweet and provides excellent customer service! The hair came fast, it took a few days to process the order, but after that I got it right away! It is super soft and beautiful and the 18in looks so natural, like my own hair, so I may do a 20in next time! It is curly so you do have to take extra care of it, and it gets poofy the more you comb it(which I love)! I would definitely recommend this hair, and the better you care for it the longer it will last!! Thank you Besthairbuy!

eleonoram3
9/30/16

Really nice hair!I would recommend to everyone. I bleached and colored this hair and it came out perfect. I am very please.

pebblesl
9/28/16

The quality is so great!!! The was one amazing experience!! I needed this hair in 5 days and it came asap! Lisa sent me emails everyday even after the hair came! My sister really needed this hair for prom. The hair is very soft and there's no weird smell. I'm so happy everything worked out. Overall, fast shipping great communication from the seller and very nice love the hair I will be ordering hair in the future.

yuyil
9/23/16

So far so good. I ordered the hair on Sunday and it was home waiting for me today(Thursday) dhl shipment. Very nice gesture. The hair looks great- feels soft. I have never worn this type of curl. But it looks like it's gonna be natural. I am gonna wash the hair. It smells alittle of plastic but once I wash and condition it I'm sure it will be fine. Worth the price. Overall, I love the hair. I will order again.

tiarrah
9/21/16

The hair looks really good. I received the wig in UK in a week. The seller- Yana- was really friendly and helpful the entire time. I love the hair it looks good and is easy to maintain. I've tried the wig on and it looks good without too much manipulation which I appreciate! I know it'll definitely be a hit once I style it. Everything was perfect and I'm a first time buyer all together. Thank you so much. Very pleased! :)

youngf6
9/14/16

I have received my hair. I ordered it on the 9th and received it on the 13th of September (today). I read a lot of reviews saying they got the product super fast, It was really fast. The seller was EXTREMELY helpful. Best customer service received! She replies within a good timeframe& she helps figure out the issues. Overall, the hair is really soft & it came fast. I'm so excited at the moment!

polyc1
9/14/16

Besthairbuy is extremely profession, my bundles are extremely soft , she understood my frustrations with another company and made sure she dealt with me delicately ! I received my order fast , I am in Canada I ordered Sunday and got it today ( Wednesday ) and questions you have direct it to them and they will respond ! I shall upload photos of my hair once I get it installed for my aunts wedding thank you very much ! Hair true to length bundles thick and full fast shipping !!!

danielac15
9/13/16

I installed my hair it brighter than my hair but I made it blend. Very Satisfied...It Shed a little bit but after I washed it became really soft.....I Love and You Will Too! And Also I Cannot Forget About the seller she is amazing she works with you through the whole way! Hair is good as long as you take care of it properly. I'm satisfied, I love the hair it blends in with my hair really good and i ordered four bundles only used three! Will order again!

hongk2
9/13/16

Good hair! I've had this hair in for a month now, and it is amazing! Although it does shed, and you can tell, you kinda get over it due to the fact that this hair is really soft, it can hold a curl, doesn't tangle, very bouncy, and smells really good. I got a 16-18-20-22, and only installed 18-20-22, used the 16 for pigtails and it was amazing. the co-wash, everything. I will most definitely recommend this hair and will buy again! Thanks besthairbuy! Fast shipping as well.

I like to order with www.MSGlamhair.com

By msglam h.

Questions? Get answers from the BestHairBuy staff and other customers.

1 Photo for BestHairBuy