BenefitCosmetics reviews

canadacustomercare@benefitcosmetics.com

1 star

daniellea84
5/5/19

Benefit has some great products. Also you can get a value set. They offer gifts with purchase. Love it!

clarar37
9/5/18

Gimme lash girl this brand has a killer mascara and the though my eyelashes are naturaly longer the mascara makes them even longer with fibers..people accuse me for wearing false ones all the time lol

briannas36
8/8/18

Although the hoola bronzer looks light in the pan when apply on the face it's dark and blends very nicely not too dark or too light

kaleed1
8/7/18

Benefit cosmetics has been a makeup favorite of mine. They have high quality products and such variety of stuff. My favorite is their brow products. Their formulas are great and create a natural brow look for all color brows.

kristinad38
8/6/18

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Benefit Brow products! They were a total game changer and definitely worth the price. A little goes a long way so it's worth the price!

marya782
6/18/18

Kabrow the goof proof pencils the highlight pencils the pomade omg all their brow products slay your brows to the GODS! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT ONLY FOR BROW PRODUCTS BUT SO MUCH MORE! I LOVE THEM

elizabethk26
5/21/14

Benefit has all of my favorite makeup! I love the bronzers they have - it applies evenly and smoothly every time for a flawless complexion. They don't charge for shipping which is great becasue I never have time to go to a retail store to pick up my product and wouldn't want to incur extra charges.

alysaf
4/4/13

This site has great skincare and makeup products. What I really like about this site is that they have a section called "Beauty School". Here, they give makeup tips and how to info. I always like getting new information about how to apply makeup in a different way than I would have thought. I find this site very helpful and informative.

Questions? Get answers from the BenefitCosmetics staff and other customers.

BenefitCosmetics?