Review of BeHappy2day

unsubscribe@behappy2day.com

2 reviews with 3 stars

bonds1
7/27/18

This is a PPL site, which is very professional, but, from what I can tell from my three experiences visiting with women through three different PPL sites, is that they all apply the 'insincerity scam'. It is very common for women to have something come up such as a family or work issue which takes them away from being able to meet you, or, meeting you for only one day, or making it rather inconvenient for you to meet them in another city, even though you made arrangements to visit with her for real experiences. In contrast, I've met three different women, on three different visits through Elenasmodels, and each was like a normal real interest situation, I could've gotten married to two of the women, but I decided I just wasn't really attracted enough, though I'm still on occasional communication with one because we have good chemistry and have fun together. The other one of the three which was the first one I met, the chemistry was just not quite there, though still a good visit, and very real on the communications.
So, in basically each case of the PPL, there seems to have been some insincerity scamming. The second time I did PPL, I met one woman I had been in correspondence with prior to visiting with, and, met two women through the marriage agency while visiting who I'd not known about before, and one woman who had to go to another city 4+ hours away while I was on my flight. I'm just being brief here, but, I don't recommend PPL. If you do, get your own taxi at the airport, book your own hotel or apartment, - unless the prices are really good. And, lastly, only visit (going on the idea for the developed potential of making family with) women who don't need an interpreter, i.e. have 'good enough' conversational English skills. And, make clear to them that you are the guest, and they are hosting you, though you'll do the paying of the things, but the point is, suggest some things you'd like to do while visiting them, but also have them think of things to do. Also, use the public bus transportation as much as possible, or trains if appropriate. Walk as practical and enjoyable. Minimize the use of or don't use taxis.

lukaa12
12/21/16

it's far too costly for the quality of services they provide
you could try it, the girls are very attractive

Response from Alyona S., BeHappy2day Representative
Thank you for your feedback! Please keep in mind that we have special offers and bonus programs for our new customers and are constantly working on the development of our site and services. Our services are provided by a professional and experienced team with the goal to make our customers happy!

Dear David, In order to restore your access to this profile, please go to the page *Forgot your login info?*. There please, enter your login number or your email and press Submit. A new password will be generated and sent to your email. As far as I know, our customers receive notification emails from our website, which inform about new letters from the ladies in your inbox on our website. You are welcome to find such a notification email in your inbox and find one of these two paragraphs: You have new letter from (lady's name). You are welcome to *login to your mailbox* at Behappy2Day.com. or This is an automated message. Please do not hit Reply. If you have any questions you are welcome to ask them through *this link* When clicking on one of the links in these paragraphs, you will be redirected to our website and logged in automatically. After it, you are welcome to go to *Change Password* section, where you can create a new password and save it. I sincerely hope that my recommendations will be useful for you. In case you still cannot log in on our website, please don't hesitate to contact me again, I will be glad to assist you further. Please feel free to ask any questions. Best regards, Marina. ------------------------------------------------------------------- Customer Support Team Be Happy International Dating Agency www.behappy2day.com

By Alyona S., BeHappy2day Representative

Hello! Please, ask your questions in English. Thank you for understanding.

By Alyona S., BeHappy2day Representative

Questions? Get answers from the BeHappy2day staff and other customers.

BeHappy2day?