Beds4Less.net

Beds4Less.net has a consumer rating of 3.45 stars from 40 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Beds4Less.net also ranks 10th among Beds sites.

• Ordered our bunk beds and mattresses on sunday night at around 9pm, the service received has been fantastic.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Beds4Less.net?

“A good product which was delivered on time.”

malcolm w.
7/21/19

The bed arrived on time and was easy to assemble. Excellent value for money. This is a company I can recommend and would use again.

“Do not touch this company”

Leon J.
6/18/19

Do not touch this company. Promised 2 week delivery. Failed to deliver after 6 weeks. Lot of lies around it "being with the courier". When I asked for a refund they also failed to return my payment and continued to lie, claiming they returned it on a date that was several days before I'd even asked for a refund! Paypal resolved my dispute within half an hour and refunded fully. These guys are dishonest jokers.

bunk beds (4)

steh
April 7th, 2019
NO BED AND NO REFUND YET ! STAFF very
unhelpful .
Our Bank on the case and will be contact Trading Standards if not resolved very soon !.
martinl175
August 1st, 2018
Shopped around for a triple sleeper and Beds4Less came up significantly cheaper than the competition. Even cheaper with a combo purchase of a pair of mattresses. I thought things might be too good to be true, but decided to give them a try.
The bed frame was delivered very quickly - faster than I was expecting - and I received an email notification about tracking which allowed me to arrange for someone to be in to take delivery.
No mattresses with it, however. So I gave them a call and they confirmed my suspicion that they'd be delivered separately. That second delivery I didn't get notification of (it happened a few days later), so it was just by chance that someone was in to receive them.
Can't fault the bed I bought - great price, great quality, fast delivery. Would've been nice to be able to track the mattresses in a similar fashion though, and one of them had a slight scuff on it - presumably occurred during transport - they were well protected in multiple layers of wrap, but this one has been 'worn' in one corner and exposed the mattress. It's only a small cosmetic issue though, doesn't stop the bed from doing it's job!
So it's 4 stars from me - mattress shipping/tracking was the only part of the process I had any (minor) issues with - but they could not be touched for price so quite happy with my purchase!
margarett114
July 22nd, 2018
After looking at a number of bed suppliers for bunk beds with mattresses I decided to order from Beds4Less , they were delivered within a few days , Easley to assemble and at a very reasonable price . Very happy customer and would recommend.
denised173
July 21st, 2018
Although we had a little issue with everything arriving separately (I ordered a Bunk with mattresses), when contacted the staff at Beds4Less were very helpful and apologetic and sorted my queries very quickly. Their customer service is second to none and the bunks that we have received are good quality at a very good price. I would recommend them
craigs242
July 18th, 2018
I had a great service provided by beds4less. The delivery setup is efficient and quick any questions I had they always answered the phones. The bed/mattress quality is definitely up to standards.
brendaf127
July 16th, 2018
We bought the Neptune bunk beds with mattresses , ordering was easy , delivery was quick and the beds were easy to assemble, they are strong and look lovely , we are very happy customers and would highly recommend.
adzyl
July 15th, 2018
The sales team were very helpful to find me the right bed I needed, and the communication the light was perfect, kept me updated at all times! Not to even get started on the quality, unbelievable quality!! Would 100% recommend to anyone
Hi Mr Laurence,

Thank you for taking the time out to review us.

Daniel
stup4
July 15th, 2018
Order was delivered within 24 hrs - very pleased with the bed and mattress!!
Will definitely buy again and would recommend using this company!!!
Hi Mr Priestly,

We are really happy you are pleased with our Beds and do recommend us to your Family and Friends for quality beds at unbelievable prices.

Our logistics team were glad to deliver your bed within 24 Hrs knowing you had guest stopping over.

Regards

Daniel Foster
Customer Service Representative
amyl306
July 14th, 2018
We ordered a Julian Bowen king size bed frame and mattress along with a day bed and two mattresses. We assembled in 1 hour and are so impressed with the quality for the price on site, the mattress is the comfiest I've ever had! Lovely staff who called to arrange delivery and such an easy process. Would definitely recommend- I wouldn't go anywhere else now!
Hi Amy,

Thank you so much for taking your time out to give us a review as most consumers only review when things unfortunately go wrong which are sometimes out of the retailers control as most of the beds are imported in from the Far East and stock levels are fluctuating all the time.
Also as an online retailer we are so bound and reliant on the delivery companies who deliver on our behalf.
Once again we really appreciate your feedback and hope to serve you in the future.

Regards

Bob Stringer
Beds4less
sebastians45
February 24th, 2018
Very bad service experience... i ordered wooden bed from them on the 18th of January. On bed4less webpage it say 7-14 days delivery... nearly two weeks later I rang them, they said that my bed is coming from other company and will be deliver soon. I received a text message on 31st of January that my bed will be delivered on 2nd of February, so one day after 14 days. Ok, not a big deal... unfortunately they gave a courier company wrong post code... so they rang me that they won't deliver and I need to contact my supplier, what I did straight away. They said they will check what has happened and let me know... no message, nothing from bed4less. I rang them Monday 5th of February, they apologised and promise delivery by end of the week and to compensate my time waste they will send me two foam memory pillows... I was ringing them every day, and every day i was promised that by the end of the week bed will be with me... Friday, I rang them again to ask what is going on... They said they need to check... and again no message from them. I sent them an email that I will report them to trading standards... and guess what in 10 minutes I had few emails from bed4less with even day of delivery... wow. But they said it is not they fault, and I still did not get my pillows and bed was delivered on 13th of February so nearly 4 weeks after i did order it... there are few scratches on this wooden bed and I am thinking to send it back... But it is going to be probably another night mare to deal with bed4less... where are my promised pillows?
davep133
December 16th, 2017
Ordered headboard on Wednesday evening - it arrived Friday afternoon, could not have been quicker - excellent service!
rhianh
November 21st, 2017
I bought a Verona Barcelona Shorty Bunk bed. I was surprised at all the bad comments on here about Beds4less, I found it very easy to get hold of customer service whenever I needed a question answered. They do seem to advertise beds that aren't in stock, but I rang them up first and found out when they were going to be back in stock, and I was happy to wait. The bed itself is really good quality, very solid and the ladder has flat rungs as opposed to upright rungs, so a lot more comfy on the feet, which I was pleasantly surprised about, because that is contrary to the picture of the advertised bed. The instructions are awful, but luckily we were able to navigate through them. I don't think Beds4less have much they can do about them really, they seem to come direct from the bed manufacturers. So overall, happy, and so are my kids!
elainec69
November 8th, 2017
Rang company before ordering on line and spoke to Mohammed who was really helpful. He did advise at the time that the Day bed with trundle was out of stock and could be for some weeks. As the bed was for occasional stays by grandchildren this was not a problem. I ordered on line and received regular telephone updates. I was notified of delivery and was pleased with the product when it arrived plus it was far cheaper than anywhere else Id seen it. Thanks.
sp1178
October 31st, 2017
Please avoid purchasing goods from beds4less. They don't have stock and simply collects the money on the same day as you placed the order and will keep quite.

No update on orders for the delivery or refund and doesn't take request for refund. The sales/accounts team will never be in office and reception tells to call again tomorrow. As accounts not available.

I have placed the order more than 3 weeks ago and still no sign of refund.
craigp54
October 26th, 2017
Impossible to correspond with these people by email or by phone. They have items for sale which aren't in stock. Once you place the order, they take the money but fail to tell you the item isn't in stock. It takes many day of perseverance to speak to the right department, who always seems to be too busy of finished at 2pm. I had to make threats to get my refund. AVOID. WORST EVER.
Daniel F. – Beds4Less.net Rep
Hi Craig, the goods were out of stock and and we offered to custom build your hand made bed which would have been made in the UK. Although the quality would have been far superior to the bed you ordered, you refused. We offered you full refund but even then you threaten to bring down a bunch of lads from Glasgow and beat the staff up. We would rather not do business with someone who uses threats of violence, even though we had offered a better alternative and a full refund.

Kind Regards

Beds4less Team
susanm356
October 20th, 2017
Ordered bed 2nd Oct, item stated despatched within 3-5 days which we needed since son's bed is broke. We are still waiting for bed, they ignored e-mails so don't bother e-mailing, first call to find when it would arrive we were told should arrive Fri 13th or Mon 16th, called again on 11th since no call about delivery to be told its coming from manufacturer and would be there by Wed 18th. E-mailed on 18th No response, E-mailed to cancel order 19th no response. Called today at 2pm to be told there was no one there they had all gone home! he is just an answer service for 4 different departments that operate there but would leave a message. Avoid
niallb14
October 18th, 2017
They advertise delivery within a few days and then consistently fail to answer queries and give you a delivery date. Most of the time they claim nobody is there and that you are talking to Europa Beds. Bed4less are actually part of Europa so once again they are lying. They are fraudulently advertising and taking your money for a service that they seem incapable of completing. Don't give them your business
laurentg4
September 29th, 2017
They advertise products which are in stock and can be delivered within 3 days which are no available for at least a month.

Taking money knowing you can't deliver is fraud pure and simple

When you call them up someone from a different company picks up and tells you they are doing you a favour dealing with your call.

And of course they don;t reply to emails.

Calling them cowboys would be a compliment
carolr119
September 28th, 2017
I am delighted with my guest bed & the customer serviced provided by Mohammed. This was also the best price which included 2 excellent quality mattresses. Best on- line deal available.
lk80
September 23rd, 2017
cowboy company, badly organised, full of promises, should not be in business. PLEASE DO NOT BE TEMPTED TO USE.
shirleyl47
September 5th, 2017
I ordered a bunk bed 28th July and never received them until 2september. Do not use this company they take your money and constantly fob you off with excuses ,luckily I paid by PayPal and lodged a dispute ,oh and how funny my beds turned up. Packaging was damaged and holes were poorly drilled the whole episode was a sham
clairew44
March 24th, 2017
Due to mixed reviews I decided to call the store direct rather than just make an online purchase.
I spoke to a very helpful man called Adam, he double checked everything and was extremely efficient and filled me with confidence.
I will update my review as soon as my bed arrives-I can't wait.
peterw118
Peter W.
March 14th, 2017
We bought a Verona Barcelona 5'3" bunk bed with Jubilee mattresses for the kids.

The bed frame arrived on time but as six separate parcels. The instructions were a poor quality photocopy and far from clear. It took some real working out before assembling. The bed frame was already chipped in a couple of places but we still went ahead with the assembly and repaired the damage later.

The mattresses delivered was delayed. We were informed it was due to them being delivered by their own van as opposed to using a courier. The morning before the expected delivery, I received a call to say the mattresses they had for me were the wrong size and would need changing.

The mattresses were despatched a few days later by courier and despite being tracked, were not delivered on the specified day. They arrived the following day without prior warning.

The mattresses we received were 5'0" long as opposed to 5'3" and clearly short for the bunk bed.

In an effort to get them swapped for the right sized mattresses I have repeatedly telephoned Beds4less. Sometimes the phone rings out or goes through to a mobile. I have left a voicemail message, actually spoken to two members of their staff, sent several e-mails (all e-mails failed to be delivered by the Europa Group Postmaster), sent them images of the mattresses sizes via What's App and completed their on-line enquiry form. - TO DATE NOBODY HAS MADE CONTACT WITH ME and as a consequence of this, one of my children has been sleeping with his mattress on the floor for over three weeks.

The situation remains unresolved and I am appalled by this.

I cannot recommend this company.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Beds4Less.net staff and other customers.

Find great value Beds, Divans, Bunk Beds, Mattresses at cheap prices from Beds4less. FREE Delivery to mainland UK. We offer a price match guarantee on all our products

Daniel F.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beds4Less.net?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.5
Have a question about Beds4Less.net?