Bargain Please

Bargain Please has a consumer rating of 1 star from 19 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Bargain Please ranks 504th among Cosmetics sites.

How would you rate Bargain Please?

“I will not give 1 star”

Iris M.
1/7/19

Do not buy anything from this people, they will still your money. The same situation happened to me. Never received my product and when I checked my tracking the number didn't exist. Here is the proof.

irism36
January 7th, 2019

Here is the proof.

clarak23
January 26th, 2019

No tracking number given in their confirmation email. Amount deducted from my credit card. Order placed since 10 dec 2018 but nothing receive till to-date (26 Jan 2019). Credit card statement reflected payment made to Mildura. They could have changed name as no longer be searched in google to locate them.
I agree with the reviews that this is SCAM! Beware...

debram256
January 9th, 2019

Placed order 10/25/18. Bank cleared check same day. Only proof I have. Never received product nor am I able to contact.

karens868
March 17th, 2019

Ordered two mascaras money taken out of my bank no products received I am very angry false advertising this was 5 months ago I want my money back

sharonr404
January 23rd, 2019

Order a cleaning product advertised on Facebook in November just had to pay delivery charge ordered a different item December again only had to pay delivery charges. Not received either item and have emailed numerous times no reply and no phone number can be found. Will never order from them again

robinl188
January 29th, 2019

I placed an order 11/4/2018. Order #2127000. To date, no merchandise, no way to contact. Getting a little angry at this point.

debbyl27
January 29th, 2019

I order a pet pedicure in November no item emailed no reply I would not order from this company they just rip people off

josephv103
December 21st, 2018

Took my money 4 months ago and never deliver goods. Tracking number given does not exist. Do not reply to emails. DO NOT USE, they are SCAMMERS

Tip for consumers:
DO NOT USE!!!! They take your money and never deliver the goods or get back to you

Products used:
Did not receive my order yet

galinak21
January 2nd, 2019

Hello I ordered in 29.10.2018 mascara which never get, no answer nothing. I want to have my money back, pleas

heerar
March 31st, 2019

I ordered a slimming belt on 8 November 2018 and till date not received my order. When I tracked my order, it said no order found. They just rip off the people and steal the money. They should not be called " shop it off" but rip it off

jessiew44
December 17th, 2018

I ordered mascara in October, never received my product, emails don't get answered and all of a sudden my order number doesn't exist.

cheryls321
December 11th, 2018

They scammed me out of double the money for a product I never received. And customer service is only thru automated replies, they never actually contact you back. Google them, a lot of people aren't happy with them.

robina104
January 4th, 2019

Took my money didnt get order emaile several times no response try checking order number not found weres my order

yasemind
December 12th, 2018

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE. THESE PPL HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN RIP YOU OFF. NEVER GOT MY ITEM. ITS BEEN 3 MONTHS. THEY SAY 2 TO 6 WEEKS. BULL CRAP. PMEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY. I WOULD HATE FOR YOU TO LOSE YOUR MONEY. I AM BEING 100% HONEST ABOUT THIS WEBSITE. SMH. HORRIBLE. PPL EVEN EXIST LIKE THIS.

charlieg91
C G.

Hi Yasemin,

So sorry to hear about your shipping problem. However we are a bit confused. Our service, Shop It To Me does not handle the purchases and shipping. Instead we show you when items go on sale in your size and you purchase from the retailer directly. We also cannot find any emails from you. Are you mistaking us with a different website?

Alternatively, can you send us a copy of your shipping email to support@shopittome.com so we can take a look?

Sorry again you are having this problem and hopefully we can figure out what happened and help you resolve it!

vickis148
December 27th, 2018

Ordered mascara in Nov. Order no longer exists. Unable to track. Unable to contact customer service. Never again

dianaa106
December 20th, 2018

Charged me double amount, however never received my order! They answer emails, but do not solve the problem whatsoever

janiced83
January 14th, 2019

I WANT MY MONEY BACK OR THE PRODUCT I OREDERED IT WAS A PEDICURE FOR MY DOGS MY EMAIL IS *******@gmail.com I WOULD LIKE A RESPONSE FROM YOU OR I WILL WRITE A BAD REVUE ABOUT BECAUSE IT DOSE NOT TAKE 3 MONTHS TO SHIP AN ORDER

brittneys16
December 17th, 2018

THIS COMPANY IS A PIECE OF $#*! AND WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND NOT RESPOND TO YOUR EMAILS. BEWARE. THEY ONLY HAVE A WAY TO CONTACT THEM BY EMAIL ON THEIR SITE. NO PHONE NUMBER. THEY DONT RESPOND TO EMAILS.

donnam629
January 12th, 2019

Ordered 1 free item for 4.90 shipping. Told 3-6 weeks. They charged my card 9.90?
3 mths later I go track my order & they state order not found. Totally ripping people off!

This email is a service from Shop It Off. Delivered by Zendesk
Thanks for Contacting Us! An agent will respond shortly, in the meantime please read our FAQ below, it will likely answer your questions:
WHAT IS THE DELIVERY TIME?
Please allow between 2-6 weeks for delivery to you.
Please Note: We take pride in offering the LOWEST Prices on items, to do this we must source items from all over the world, which can result in slightly longer shipping times.
There are many factors which can affect the delivery time, including customs and your local postal service, so we cannot guarantee delivery times.
HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER:
Use the above link to track your order, you will need your email address and order number (can be found in your confirmation email)
CAN I MAKE CHANGES OR CANCEL MY ORDER?
Once your order is placed we are UNABLE to to make change or cancel it, due to high demand - so please make sure your details are 100% correct before confirming the order. Order # 2116728
And:

Your Order is Confirmed!
Please remember our delivery time is between 2-6 weeks.

FREE Items prices below, there is no extra fees or charges, EVER!

Thanks For Shopping!
www.shopitoffco.com

Tip for consumers:
Don't be another fool like so many of us has.

Products used:
never received...3 mths now. Tried to purchase a pet nail clipper.

Where is my order?

My order no longer exists online. Unable to reach customers service

By Vicki S.

Took my money no products this is fraud I want my money back they should be taken to court

By Karen S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Bargain Please staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bargain Please?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

1.0
Have a question about Bargain Please?