Review of Shop It Off

Shop It Off reviews

janiced83
1/14/19

I WANT MY MONEY BACK OR THE PRODUCT I OREDERED IT WAS A PEDICURE FOR MY DOGS MY EMAIL IS ditschjanice@gmail.com I WOULD LIKE A RESPONSE FROM YOU OR I WILL WRITE A BAD REVUE ABOUT BECAUSE IT DOSE NOT TAKE 3 MONTHS TO SHIP AN ORDER

donnam629
1/12/19

Ordered 1 free item for 4.90 shipping. told 3-6 weeks. they charged my card 9.90?
3 mths later I go track my order & they state order not found. Totally ripping people off!

This email is a service from Shop It Off. Delivered by Zendesk
Thanks for Contacting Us! An agent will respond shortly, in the meantime please read our FAQ below, it will likely answer your questions:
WHAT IS THE DELIVERY TIME?
Please allow between 2-6 weeks for delivery to you.
Please Note: We take pride in offering the LOWEST Prices on items, to do this we must source items from all over the world, which can result in slightly longer shipping times.
There are many factors which can affect the delivery time, including customs and your local postal service, so we cannot guarantee delivery times.
HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER:
Use the above link to track your order, you will need your email address and order number (can be found in your confirmation email)
CAN I MAKE CHANGES OR CANCEL MY ORDER?
Once your order is placed we are UNABLE to to make change or cancel it, due to high demand - so please make sure your details are 100% correct before confirming the order. Order # 2116728
and:

Your Order is Confirmed!
Please remember our delivery time is between 2-6 weeks.

FREE Items prices below, there is no extra fees or charges, EVER!

Thanks For Shopping!
www.shopitoffco.com

Tip for consumers: Don't be another fool like so many of us has.

debram256
1/9/19

Placed order 10/25/18. Bank cleared check same day. Only proof I have. Never received product nor am I able to contact.

irism36
1/7/19

Do not buy anything from this people, they will still your money. The same situation happened to me. Never received my product and when I checked my tracking the number didn't exist.

Here is the proof.

robina104
1/4/19

Took my money didnt get order emaile several times no response try checking order number not found weres my order

galinak21
1/2/19

Hello I ordered in 29.10.2018 mascara which never get,no answer nothing.I want to have my money back,pleas

vickis148
12/27/18

Ordered mascara in Nov. Order no longer exists. Unable to track. Unable to contact customer service. Never again

josephv103
12/21/18

Took my money 4 months ago and never deliver goods. Tracking number given does not exist. Do not reply to emails. DO NOT USE, they are SCAMMERS

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE!!!! They take your money and never deliver the goods or get back to you

dianaa106
12/20/18

charged me double amount, however never received my order!!! they answer emails, but do not solve the problem whatsoever

jessiew44
12/17/18

I ordered mascara in October, never received my product, emails don't get answered and all of a sudden my order number doesn't exist.

brittneys16
12/17/18

THIS COMPANY IS A PIECE OF $#*! AND WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND NOT RESPOND TO YOUR EMAILS. BEWARE. THEY ONLY HAVE A WAY TO CONTACT THEM BY EMAIL ON THEIR SITE. NO PHONE NUMBER. THEY DONT RESPOND TO EMAILS.

yasemind
12/12/18

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE. THESE PPL HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN RIP YOU OFF.. NEVER GOT MY ITEM.. ITS BEEN 3 MONTHS.. THEY SAY 2 TO 6 WEEKS.. BULL CRAP.. PMEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY.. I WOULD HATE FOR YOU TO LOSE YOUR MONEY.I AM BEING 100% HONEST ABOUT THIS WEBSITE. SMH.. HORRIBLE.. PPL EVEN EXIST LIKE THIS.

Response from C G., Shop It Off Representative
Hi Yasemin,

So sorry to hear about your shipping problem. However we are a bit confused. Our service, Shop It To Me does not handle the purchases and shipping. Instead we show you when items go on sale in your size and you purchase from the retailer directly. We also cannot find any emails from you. Are you mistaking us with a different website?

Alternatively, can you send us a copy of your shipping email to support@shopittome.com so we can take a look?

Sorry again you are having this problem and hopefully we can figure out what happened and help you resolve it!
cheryls321
12/11/18

They scammed me out of double the money for a product I never received. And customer service is only thru automated replies, they never actually contact you back. Google them, a lot of people aren't happy with them.

My order no longer exists online. Unable to reach customers service

By Vicki S.

Questions? Get answers from the Shop It Off staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Shop It Off